Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donny 10:18 - Sep 26 with 1452 viewsStu_boy

Im not underestimating them in the slightest, there's no easy games but i feel our first home win is coming and i think donny could bd tired after a long trip to Plymouth yesterday and another long trip on Tuesday

The line up id opt for

Hladky
Donacien edmondson burgess penney
Morsy caroll
Burns fraser edwards
Bonne

I think celina will be on the bench and come on 2nd half, think 2 games so close to each other is a tough ask as he hasnt had a proper pre season
Donny on 10:26 - Sep 26 with 1408 viewsMullet

Having failed to beat Morecambe, Bolton and Wimbledon at home and being so far into the season it's pretty depressing to consider that we might struggle past Donny to manage that isn't it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Donny on 10:40 - Sep 26 with 1343 viewsGiveusaWave

Had a chance to look through their forums. Donny fans seem to think there is little chance of relegation for them this season and they are too good to go down.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Donny on 10:49 - Sep 26 with 1310 viewsJDB23

If we have any real ambition of promotion this season we need to be winning that game comfortably. We’ve had enough time to gel now, time to start delivering.
Donny on 11:03 - Sep 26 with 1259 viewsLightworker

Yeah I think I'd go with that. Might consider bring KVY back in depending on how strong Donnie are down their left and if he promises not to dive in stupidly in the penalty area again!
Donny on 11:20 - Sep 26 with 1198 viewsIllinoisblue

Too often under Cook WE are the easy game, the soft touch. Tuesday night is huge.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Donny on 11:32 - Sep 26 with 1158 viewsfranz_tyson

Donny on 11:03 - Sep 26 by Lightworker

Yeah I think I'd go with that. Might consider bring KVY back in depending on how strong Donnie are down their left and if he promises not to dive in stupidly in the penalty area again!

Wouldn’t that be a bit unfair on Donacien? It’s not like we didn’t create enough chances to win. I’d stick with Donacien for the moment and keep us more solid.
I wouldn’t mind seeing what KVY is like up the pitch. If Burns is tiring or off-form, I think KVY could come in and do a decent job playing in front of Donacien.
Donny on 11:39 - Sep 26 with 1141 viewsLankHenners

My main concern is the amount of people referring to them as 'Donny' which creates a bad karmic vibe and may unfortunately condemn us to defeat.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Donny on 13:24 - Sep 26 with 946 viewsLightworker

Donny on 11:32 - Sep 26 by franz_tyson

Wouldn’t that be a bit unfair on Donacien? It’s not like we didn’t create enough chances to win. I’d stick with Donacien for the moment and keep us more solid.
I wouldn’t mind seeing what KVY is like up the pitch. If Burns is tiring or off-form, I think KVY could come in and do a decent job playing in front of Donacien.

It would be a little yes, I was thinking more in terms of resting him for this game and using KVY's more attacking nature against Donny. I would still start Janoi against Accrington either way.
Login to get fewer ads

Donny (n/t) on 13:28 - Sep 26 with 931 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Donny on 10:40 - Sep 26 by GiveusaWave

Had a chance to look through their forums. Donny fans seem to think there is little chance of relegation for them this season and they are too good to go down.

Despite our miserable record since Cook arrived, Doncaster's record has been worse in the same time period.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 13:30]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Donny on 13:38 - Sep 26 with 901 viewsfranz_tyson

Donny on 13:24 - Sep 26 by Lightworker

It would be a little yes, I was thinking more in terms of resting him for this game and using KVY's more attacking nature against Donny. I would still start Janoi against Accrington either way.

I think the Donacien decision has been a good one and we need to stick with it for the time being. It makes us more solid. Wouldn’t rule out KVY taking over in the future, but there seems too many loose ends at the moment and things not quite clicking so I’d rather stick with something that is actually working.
I’m not under-estimating Doncaster and we should put out the team that is most likely to bring us 3 points. Really important we win this one to get some momentum going.
Donny on 13:47 - Sep 26 with 874 viewsLightworker

Donny on 13:38 - Sep 26 by franz_tyson

I think the Donacien decision has been a good one and we need to stick with it for the time being. It makes us more solid. Wouldn’t rule out KVY taking over in the future, but there seems too many loose ends at the moment and things not quite clicking so I’d rather stick with something that is actually working.
I’m not under-estimating Doncaster and we should put out the team that is most likely to bring us 3 points. Really important we win this one to get some momentum going.

Agreed, you have convinced me! Probably is best to stick with the same back four and a must win game for sure.
Donny on 14:14 - Sep 26 with 831 viewsDavoIPB

How anybody could suggest Donacian shouldn't be in the team is beyond me. Man of the match a couple of games ago. I like the idea of KVY playing in front of him and not having to worry defensively.
It is a MUST win game on 15:07 - Sep 26 with 753 viewsunstableblue

Donny on 10:26 - Sep 26 by Mullet

Having failed to beat Morecambe, Bolton and Wimbledon at home and being so far into the season it's pretty depressing to consider that we might struggle past Donny to manage that isn't it?

Isn’t it Mullet?

I know some people don’t like to use that term.

But given how badly Doncaster’s season is going, given we finally can start Morsy, given Sunderland and Wigan form, and given as you say that we’ve failed to beat ‘lesser’ teams at home thus far....

There is no other acceptable result

Which is in itself brings pressure

This club has failed to grab these moments for years... time to step up

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Donny on 15:09 - Sep 26 with 748 viewsunstableblue

Donny on 11:20 - Sep 26 by Illinoisblue

Too often under Cook WE are the easy game, the soft touch. Tuesday night is huge.

It is huge... if not Tuesday then when are we finally going to click fully into gear

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Donny on 15:11 - Sep 26 with 737 viewsIllinoisblue

Donny on 15:09 - Sep 26 by unstableblue

It is huge... if not Tuesday then when are we finally going to click fully into gear

My heart says a 4-0 romp. Head says an ugly 1-1 draw with yet more questions than answers

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Donny on 15:26 - Sep 26 with 702 viewsMetal_Hacker

Donny on 11:20 - Sep 26 by Illinoisblue

Yep Tuesday night is huge

It’s a massive game for PC and the fans

Really can’t afford to drop more points at home

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024