Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strong and stable = freedom and flexibility 10:24 - Sep 26 with 528 viewsMullet

Good old Grant is on the case, don't panic etc.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Strong and stable = freedom and flexibility on 11:30 - Sep 26 with 424 viewsHARRY10

next up -

homeless folk, look at how much rent they save

worried about not having a turkey for Xmas, then bag a few pheasants in the grounds of your house

labour shortage ? 80,000 in prison, must be some lorry drivers in among them - the rest will welcome the fresh air lifting crops, or using sharp knives to cut up meat for packing

the tory government - not as clueless as some might think
Strong and stable = freedom and flexibility on 13:09 - Sep 26 with 372 viewsBlueBadger

What we've seen this weekend is the consequence of too many people Not Getting Behind Their Country.

I converted the car to run on imperial measure patriotism and sovereignty and I get 25 furlongs to every half pound of forelock tugging.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2021 9:11]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Strong and stable = freedom and flexibility on 14:34 - Sep 26 with 318 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mind numbingly stupid 'logic' there. But then grappling with the cognitive dissonance around the Tory stance on leaving the EU makes even the smartest look dumb, so Shapps hasn't got a chance.

In real life, away from when he's trying to justify the unjustifiable, I'm sure he's nowhere near as dumb as this is making him out to be.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024