Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
El Mizouni 11:32 - Sep 26 with 614 viewsKesgrave_Exile

Happy did he play yesterday? Listening to snippets on the wireless he was doing OK. Cook seems to rate him and he did play very well albeit against Newport in the cup.
El Mizouni on 11:35 - Sep 26 with 599 viewsjayessess

Got stuck in, made a lot of tackles and won 50-50s. Can't remember too many misplaced passes, although didn't play many of any great difficulty.

A steady understudy for Morsy/Evans, I thought.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

El Mizouni on 11:39 - Sep 26 with 571 viewsIllinoisblue

Did well, didn’t look out of place at all

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

El Mizouni on 12:32 - Sep 26 with 434 viewsGarv

Good for a first start. Happy enough to take the ball in tight areas, maybe takes one touch too many sometimes. I think he'll struggle when games become a midfield battle like they did at times during the second half.

Should have had the balls to have a shot first half when he made a good run forward. We don't shoot enough from outside the box, but that's the Ipswich way.

With Harper not overly impressing in that position and oddly looking a better bet for the no.10, El Miz might see some game time this season.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

El Mizouni on 12:35 - Sep 26 with 419 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is good Cook seems happy to use him and he seems up to the standard.

However, I don't think he will get a lot of chance this season.

Morsy and Carroll next match I think. I would suggest there won't be a lot between that combination and Morsy and Evans. Harper will want pitch time too so El Mizouni will be 3rd back-up behind them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024