Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... 14:57 - Sep 26 with 859 viewsbluelagos

The alternative doesn't bare thinking about.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 15:12 - Sep 26 with 783 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s more Partridge than Partridge himself. Quite amazing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 15:16 - Sep 26 with 781 viewsbluelagos

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 15:12 - Sep 26 by Illinoisblue

He’s more Partridge than Partridge himself. Quite amazing

Isn't it! Some of the responses are priceless. I like the comment that a parody account couldn't have done it better.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 15:19 - Sep 26 with 761 viewsleitrimblue

Haverhills Ipswich fans have all moved to Leitrim... Is it actually Haverhill? I don't recognize it anymore. Think he might be outside Benny's chipper but he didn't buy a pukka pie or any of Benny's supreme greasy chips. If so he missed out on a real chip treat
I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 15:37 - Sep 26 with 707 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She is fantastic isn't she.....ho ho ho!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 15:55 - Sep 26 with 656 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Does make you wonder how many hours of footage were recorded and what the bits not selected were like! Unless, of course, the whole thing was scripted with actors anyway.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 16:46 - Sep 26 with 587 viewsEastTownBlue

I would like to see Hancock do another tour of the West Suffolk constituency, say Ixworth.
I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 17:15 - Sep 26 with 522 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 16:46 - Sep 26 by EastTownBlue

I would like to see Hancock do another tour of the West Suffolk constituency, say Ixworth.

Touring the middle of a week day in a Tory stronghold and speaking with pensioners does seem a fairly low risk strategy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 17:25 - Sep 26 with 495 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope all our Haverhill fans were out queueing for petrol on Friday... on 17:15 - Sep 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Touring the middle of a week day in a Tory stronghold and speaking with pensioners does seem a fairly low risk strategy.

And Hancock can keep an eye on this forum to time his visit with one poster making a much publicised visit out of the parish to the recycling centre.

Also must complement the Member for the new, looser, tailoring that, despite his seeming inclination to favour discourse with opposite sex, showed no signs of coming under pressure...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024