Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Formal shirts 21:35 - Sep 26 with 914 viewsStudentBlue

Anyone have any recommendations as to the best retailer for good quality formal shirts for the office?

TIA

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

Formal shirts on 21:43 - Sep 26 with 882 viewsCoastalblue

I always used Tyrwhitts and CM Lewins when I was an office bod. Never bought at their retail prices, they used to run a 4 for £100 or something a bit better regularly, and while they're not Pink shirts I never had any complaints.

M&S stuff is quite good, again when they have a sale running, though if you're under 30 you may not want to be wearing M&S shirts.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Formal shirts on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 853 viewsPlums

Formal shirts on 21:43 - Sep 26 by Coastalblue

I always used Tyrwhitts and CM Lewins when I was an office bod. Never bought at their retail prices, they used to run a 4 for £100 or something a bit better regularly, and while they're not Pink shirts I never had any complaints.

M&S stuff is quite good, again when they have a sale running, though if you're under 30 you may not want to be wearing M&S shirts.

I’ve developed a bit of brand loyalty for Lewins for the same reason. They wear and last well and if timed correctly, some of their deals are hard to beat. The online store and delivery is decent too.
Also, have a look at TK Maxx, there are occasionally really good branded shirts in there that are worth a look at decent prices.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 21:50]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Formal shirts on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 849 viewsDubtractor

I get mine from Charles tyrwitt (prob not spelled correctly!) And they are good quality both on material and fit.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Formal shirts on 21:55 - Sep 26 with 821 viewsZXBlue

Tyrwhitt are good and flexible fit wise- and sensibly priced if you stick to the deals- whcih they will keep offering you every time you go a few months without buying them...
Formal shirts on 22:21 - Sep 26 with 778 viewsbelgablue

TM Lewin always been a staple of mine, never got on with Tyrwhitt shirts.

Hawes and Curtis also good as well.

Never pay full price for any of the above. Always shop the deals, new customer discount / newsletter sign up etc…

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Formal shirts on 08:01 - Sep 27 with 555 viewsBluefish

Formal shirts on 21:50 - Sep 26 by Dubtractor

I get mine from Charles tyrwitt (prob not spelled correctly!) And they are good quality both on material and fit.

It is where I go too. Good quality shirts

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Formal shirts on 08:10 - Sep 27 with 540 viewsBluespeed225

It’s all about the collar roll.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024