Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? 12:24 - Sep 27 with 866 viewsGarv

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 12:42 - Sep 27 with 823 viewsBlueBadger

What sort of loser wants us to stay in this terrible division even longer?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 16:15 - Sep 27 with 691 viewsHighgateBlue

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 12:42 - Sep 27 by BlueBadger

Well you may well get your wish to leave this division at the next possible opportunity. We are in the relegation zone after all...
If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 16:18 - Sep 27 with 679 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 12:42 - Sep 27 by BlueBadger

But that is the issue. The question is worded loosely enough that you are able to see the possibilities that we could do better or worse. Still being in League 1 at the start of 2023 really does not bear thinking about does it?

The fact that so many are willing to accept the offer also shows the lack of belief already that we can go up this season. That is the most depressing part.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 17:48 - Sep 27 with 611 viewsHorseboy

Good job we are romping this league so far then isn't it?
If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 17:52 - Sep 27 with 603 viewspositivity

luke chambers

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 19:00 - Sep 27 with 553 viewsBlueBadger

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 16:15 - Sep 27 by HighgateBlue

Well you may well get your wish to leave this division at the next possible opportunity. We are in the relegation zone after all...

Well, we could regroup and come back stronger whilst enjoying a refreshing trip on the HMS Pisstheleague...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 19:02 - Sep 27 with 548 viewsBurns7

I don't think anyone wants us to be in this division longer. We might not have a choice given Evans squandered our chance of getting us back up twice by leaving a deadbeat manager in charge of a injury riddled squad.
If you were offered L1 promotion as champions in 2022/23 now, would you take it? on 21:20 - Sep 27 with 453 viewsTractorFrog

Absolutely.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024