Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 10:36 - Sep 28 with 656 viewsFtnfwest

Her brothers died in the wool thankfully, although off at Uni at the moment, so this is her big moment at age 17. Not been before because she's always 'hated football' until she watched the Euro's - now sits with me and watched any game that's on TV but this will be her first live experience. This apparently 'doesn't make her an ipswich fan' but suggestions welcome as to how i convince her of that.
First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:37 - Sep 28 with 636 viewsEwan_Oozami

"died in the wool" - very sorry for your loss Efters, did the sheep survive?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:41 - Sep 28 with 615 viewsSaleAway

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:37 - Sep 28 by Ewan_Oozami

and didn't the 2nd brother learn from the first one's misfortune?

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:45 - Sep 28 with 608 viewsFixed_It

If we win, and the crowd are buzzing - she won't need any convincing. Football under the lights at PR - it has a certain charm.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:53 - Sep 28 with 595 viewsHerbivore

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:45 - Sep 28 by Fixed_It

If we win, and the crowd are buzzing - she won't need any convincing. Football under the lights at PR - it has a certain charm.

I took a mate of mine to his first ever footy match at PR under the lights years ago (Burley years) when I was still living down in Hampshire. He's been a Town fan ever since and gets to a few games a season. You're right, if it's buzzing and we play well she won't need any convincing, so I think the OP probably needs to prepare to have to convince her.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:53 - Sep 28 with 590 viewsTractorCam

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:45 - Sep 28 by Fixed_It

Where as if we lose, in the cold surrounded by boos and groans, she'll never even watch a game on TV again.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:54 - Sep 28 with 576 viewsmrshallisfit

I once nearly died in the Woolpack. If that helps.
First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 11:15 - Sep 28 with 539 viewsFtnfwest

he's not that old but he's died at PR a few times already (and elsewhere...!)
First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 11:15 - Sep 28 with 528 viewsFtnfwest

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:53 - Sep 28 by TractorCam

Where as if we lose, in the cold surrounded by boos and groans, she'll never even watch a game on TV again.

well it's not a freezing cold tuesday in February at Stoke at least....
Login to get fewer ads

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 12:25 - Sep 28 with 429 viewsFtnfwest

First game tonight for Ftnfwest Jnr Nr 2 on 10:53 - Sep 28 by Herbivore

I took a mate of mine to his first ever footy match at PR under the lights years ago (Burley years) when I was still living down in Hampshire. He's been a Town fan ever since and gets to a few games a season. You're right, if it's buzzing and we play well she won't need any convincing, so I think the OP probably needs to prepare to have to convince her.

There's going to be a bit of a history lesson on the way down for her Herbs, although i may need to be reasonably brief on that or i'll lose her!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024