Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... 21:33 - Sep 28 with 1675 viewsWicklowBlue

Does that fit the bill? Or were Doncaster awful?

Can we all at least be happy for one evening?
Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:35 - Sep 28 with 1607 viewsBluefish

Joe will be delighted.

Tonight was a large amount of both of those things

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:36 - Sep 28 with 1582 viewsKropotkin123

Doncaster are awful. But six goals is a third of what they've conceded this season. Or for more context - Half of what they conceded over their first 8 games. So still impressive.

I'd be more nervous about thinking our defensive worries are behind us, when they've scored 4 in 9.

I'm definitely happy though
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 21:43]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:39 - Sep 28 with 1517 viewsDubtractor

Weird post, everyone on here is delighted and you're spoiling for an argument with someone?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:39 - Sep 28 with 1492 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh dear, what a poor, poor post.

Chill out.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:40 - Sep 28 with 1464 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well that was unnecessary calling out of a poster who can't reply because he's actually at the game supporting his team.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:40 - Sep 28 with 1450 viewsBluefish

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:39 - Sep 28 by Dubtractor

Weird post, everyone on here is delighted and you're spoiling for an argument with someone?

So weird how people can't work out that 3 years of failure or being in the relegation zone isn't cancelled out by 1 win at home

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:41 - Sep 28 with 1420 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:40 - Sep 28 by GlasgowBlue

Well that was unnecessary calling out of a poster who can't reply because he's actually at the game supporting his team.

This.

It was an utterly bizarre post.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:44 - Sep 28 with 1345 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Of course we are all happy. Excellent result.

Now we need to go on a winning run but that was exactly what we want to see. Can only beat the opposition in front of us and we did that convincingly.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:45 - Sep 28 with 1299 viewsMullet

Someone can’t it seems. Look at who else posts sh1te like this and give your head a wobble.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:47 - Sep 28 with 1200 viewsHerbivore

I imagine Joe, like the rest of us, will be very happy with that win. Really pleased that we went for the jugular after the third went in, the second half had been a bit of a non event before that but we then played some lovely stuff and scored some good goals. Donny were awful but you have to play well to win 6-0 even when the opposition are awful and we did just that. Let's hope this really kick starts the season and we now push up the table.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:52 - Sep 28 with 1125 viewsKropotkin123

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:47 - Sep 28 by Herbivore

I imagine Joe, like the rest of us, will be very happy with that win. Really pleased that we went for the jugular after the third went in, the second half had been a bit of a non event before that but we then played some lovely stuff and scored some good goals. Donny were awful but you have to play well to win 6-0 even when the opposition are awful and we did just that. Let's hope this really kick starts the season and we now push up the table.

It's nice that it follows a win and a draw. Players can get some momentum behind them now.

Should be targeting nine points from our next three, given the fixtures, if we are going to make quick work of climbing the table.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:55 - Sep 28 with 1081 viewsHerbivore

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:52 - Sep 28 by Kropotkin123

It's nice that it follows a win and a draw. Players can get some momentum behind them now.

Should be targeting nine points from our next three, given the fixtures, if we are going to make quick work of climbing the table.

Indeed, 7 points from 3 games is good. Most of us said we needed 7 points this month and after the Bolton game we looked miles off being able to manage that. Thus has been a decent mini run, only one goal conceded having averaged over two a game beforehand. Let's hope this is a genuine springboard now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:57 - Sep 28 with 1013 viewsitfcjoe

It’s very easy to say opposition rubbish etc when we win well - that was exactly what we needed

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:59 - Sep 28 with 967 viewsbackwaywhen

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:40 - Sep 28 by Bluefish

So weird how people can't work out that 3 years of failure or being in the relegation zone isn't cancelled out by 1 win at home

Time to swivel bluefish … or shall I say Jonna.
Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 22:01 - Sep 28 with 893 viewsBluefish

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:59 - Sep 28 by backwaywhen

Time to swivel bluefish … or shall I say Jonna.

What?

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 22:02 - Sep 28 with 893 viewsWicklowBlue

For the record, I was just responding to several posts on here over the last few days which quite a few called out this was a must win game and demanded a performance...well we got it.

Yes it was rhetorical and as per the second part of my post says let's just enjoy a fantastic win!
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 22:06]
Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 22:10 - Sep 28 with 766 viewsKeaneish

Well Joe and others you wanted a statement win... on 21:57 - Sep 28 by itfcjoe

It’s very easy to say opposition rubbish etc when we win well - that was exactly what we needed

I saw similar comments after the Sheff Wed game. Since we’ve been more patient with our full back positioning and not looked to rush the ball, we’ve looked far more solid all over the pitch. We’re nullifying sides at the moment. Donacien has been a big factor in this too.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024