Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Morsy, best debut since??? 21:46 - Sep 28 with 2232 viewstractordownsouth

I thought Morsy was immense today, a really mature player who controlled the game effortlessly. I think he gave the ball away once all game. Surely his performance ranks alongside Grant Ward and Gwion Edwards as one of the best debuts of the last decade, even with the poor standard of opposition.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:47 - Sep 28 with 2196 viewsWallingford_Boy

Sliced bread?

RIP Sir Bobby

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 2128 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's those two that worry me. Look at the career trajectory both took after their debuts!

I actually thought Walters' second debut (if that counts) and Collins were equally good. Although, again, look where they both went to!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 2124 viewsclive_baker

He’s absolutely quality. The foundations that allows those in front of him to start laying bricks.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:50 - Sep 28 with 2076 viewsDyland

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:48 - Sep 28 by clive_baker

He’s absolutely quality. The foundations that allows those in front of him to start laying bricks.

He's like having two players in there. Everyone else looks that much better for it. Ridiculously good performance and ridiculous player at this level.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:50 - Sep 28 with 2068 viewsMetal_Hacker

Don’t think he even broke a sweat to be fair. Was a stroll in the park

Class at this level

Poll: If it were one or the other

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:50 - Sep 28 with 2053 viewschrismakin

Shows why He and Evans won the league as a duo

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:53 - Sep 28 with 1997 viewsJeff_winger

Finidi
Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:54 - Sep 28 with 1963 viewsNthQldITFC

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:53 - Sep 28 by Jeff_winger

Finidi

Oh, oh-oh-oh!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:58 - Sep 28 with 1884 viewsDarth_Koont

Yep. I think a close-up film of his performance would be better than the Mogwai Zidane film.

I know it’s only Doncaster but the guy was calmly winning 25:75s all night. As well as just keeping the ball moving and injecting tempo whenever it was needed.

Masterful.

Pronouns: He/Him

He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 22:21 - Sep 28 with 1645 viewsunstableblue

Clicked tonight

Burns, Penney, Hdalky, Bonne and in part Evans were excellent

But I want to call out Fraser, wow, that is the football I’ve wanted at my club for a long time

Yes we were slow for the first 15mims off each half, but the speed of thinking and passing and movement was excellent!!

If we don’t win Saturday it’s wasted, but let’s relish that performance

Yeah Doncaster were poor, but you have to beat what’s in front of you

COYB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 1579 viewsbadadski

He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 22:21 - Sep 28 by unstableblue

Clicked tonight

Burns, Penney, Hdalky, Bonne and in part Evans were excellent

But I want to call out Fraser, wow, that is the football I’ve wanted at my club for a long time

Yes we were slow for the first 15mims off each half, but the speed of thinking and passing and movement was excellent!!

If we don’t win Saturday it’s wasted, but let’s relish that performance

Yeah Doncaster were poor, but you have to beat what’s in front of you

COYB

Best debut full stop. Absolute monster .

He was like Micky Stockwell, Matt Holland, Ivan campo and Jim magilton rolled into one player.
Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 22:27 - Sep 28 with 1569 viewsTrumptonBlue

It wasn’t his debut.

Mark Stuart.
He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 22:43 - Sep 28 with 1445 viewsSimonds92

He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 22:26 - Sep 28 by badadski

Best debut full stop. Absolute monster .

He was like Micky Stockwell, Matt Holland, Ivan campo and Jim magilton rolled into one player.

He's basically a younger Cole Skuse with possibly a bit more forward drive (may just have been the standard of the opposition allowed him to) and that is a good thing, prime Skuse was a very good player and would have been way too good for this league.
He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 23:06 - Sep 28 with 1293 viewsOsborneOneNil

He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 22:43 - Sep 28 by Simonds92

He's basically a younger Cole Skuse with possibly a bit more forward drive (may just have been the standard of the opposition allowed him to) and that is a good thing, prime Skuse was a very good player and would have been way too good for this league.

I’d imagine/hope that Morsy is a step up from Skuse at any age.
He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 23:08 - Sep 28 with 1263 viewsNorfolkBlue1

He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 23:06 - Sep 28 by OsborneOneNil

I’d imagine/hope that Morsy is a step up from Skuse at any age.

Skuse was a top championship player in his prime with us. Anyone who doesn’t know that doesn’t understand football
He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 23:41 - Sep 28 with 1112 viewsOsborneOneNil

He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 23:08 - Sep 28 by NorfolkBlue1

Skuse was a top championship player in his prime with us. Anyone who doesn’t know that doesn’t understand football

Right-o.

Don’t have to agree on subjective topics, you do understand that?
Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 23:47 - Sep 28 with 1083 viewsDarth_Koont

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:50 - Sep 28 by Dyland

He's like having two players in there. Everyone else looks that much better for it. Ridiculously good performance and ridiculous player at this level.

It’s a good point. Morsy was like 2 players and let Evans get further forward than he’s been almost the whole season.

Pronouns: He/Him

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 23:59 - Sep 28 with 1020 viewspelles321

Sam Morsy, best debut since??? on 21:48 - Sep 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's those two that worry me. Look at the career trajectory both took after their debuts!

I actually thought Walters' second debut (if that counts) and Collins were equally good. Although, again, look where they both went to!

James Collins was there first name that came to mind for me too.

Although it’s hard to beat Reuser’s debut!
He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 01:00 - Sep 29 with 908 viewsBiGDonnie

He was SUPERB, but that was more than Morsy… a lot of players and partnerships on 23:08 - Sep 28 by NorfolkBlue1

Ffs

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024