Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And that is why you play Celina on the left 22:32 - Sep 28 with 767 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe Mick knew something after all.

Sure, he can do it in the middle as well, but his best performances have always been when he's played as a narrow winger on the left, cutting in on his favoured foot. He was the same down here at Swansea.

I see there's a thread giving him bit of stick for his first half performance, but I thought he was lively throughout and very much back on the pace.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

And that is why you play Celina on the left on 22:33 - Sep 28 with 745 viewspointofblue

To be fair, Celina on the left and Fraser in the middle just seems logical to me?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

And that is why you play Celina on the left on 22:37 - Sep 28 with 677 viewsSwansea_Blue

And that is why you play Celina on the left on 22:33 - Sep 28 by pointofblue

To be fair, Celina on the left and Fraser in the middle just seems logical to me?

It seems to have been on long running debate wherever he's been as to what his best position is. Having the flexibility is no bad thing, but I like the look of Fraser in the middle and Celina on the left.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

And that is why you play Celina on the left on 22:58 - Sep 28 with 550 viewsDinDjarin

And that is why you play Celina on the left on 22:33 - Sep 28 by pointofblue

It has baffled me why they were not in their correct positions all along.

Hopefully the last 25 minutes makes Cook stick with Fraser at 10 and Celina out wide.
And that is why you play Celina on the left on 23:00 - Sep 28 with 513 viewschrismakin

And that is why you play Celina on the left on 22:58 - Sep 28 by DinDjarin

Hopefully the last 25 minutes makes Cook stick with Fraser at 10 and Celina out wide.

Thought about this and I think it's to upset the balance for the oppo.
Celina is a bit more of a roamer than Fraser, put celina in the middle from the off and it creates spaces for Bonne, Burns etc.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

And that is why you play Celina on the left on 23:03 - Sep 28 with 483 viewsclive_baker

And that is why you play Celina on the left on 22:58 - Sep 28 by DinDjarin

Yeah, I thought we were crying out for the switch on Saturday. The issue with Celina centrally is he gets more of the ball with his back to goal, which isn’t his strength so much. When he’s receiving the ball to feet in a wider role, he’s generally got options centrally and the goal in his periphery where he’s much more dangerous. Conversely Fraser has the touch and technique but less of the pace. I think Celina - Fraser - Burns (left to right) makes most sense at this stage.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024