Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters Transfer fund needed lol 22:38 - Sep 28 with 704 viewschrismakin

so we can buy Bonne in Jan.

It's great he's banging goals in, but very worrying that his loan has a recall clause..

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:40 - Sep 28 with 670 viewscarlisleaway

Would second that…also a great crowd in tonight on a Tuesday night and fuel problems for those from outplaying areas
Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:43 - Sep 28 with 646 viewsWicklowBlue

Unless QPR have long term injuries can't see a recall happening. Part of me is remembering players on loan doing well and then disappearing. Not saying this is the case with Bonne and agree he is on the shortlist to give a perm deal.
Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:43 - Sep 28 with 643 viewsbadadski

Go fund me campaign coming up
Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:45 - Sep 28 with 627 viewschrismakin

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:43 - Sep 28 by WicklowBlue

Unless QPR have long term injuries can't see a recall happening. Part of me is remembering players on loan doing well and then disappearing. Not saying this is the case with Bonne and agree he is on the shortlist to give a perm deal.

More worried about another champ club looking to sign him for QPR to recall him ( Think that is allowed isnt it as long as he doesnt play for qpr at all.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:45 - Sep 28 with 612 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Yep, a double edged sword.

However, that pension fund should come in handy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:47 - Sep 28 with 599 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:45 - Sep 28 by chrismakin

More worried about another champ club looking to sign him for QPR to recall him ( Think that is allowed isnt it as long as he doesnt play for qpr at all.

I think it was mentioned that a recall has to be agreed by all parties?

Also, the most important factor is that Bonne himself would need to be willing to move...

...if he is banging in the goals for his hometown club in a promotion chase, is he going to be a willing party to moving elsewhere mid season? I doubt it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 23:00 - Sep 28 with 544 viewsGuthrum

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 22:47 - Sep 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think it was mentioned that a recall has to be agreed by all parties?

Also, the most important factor is that Bonne himself would need to be willing to move...

...if he is banging in the goals for his hometown club in a promotion chase, is he going to be a willing party to moving elsewhere mid season? I doubt it.

Not necessarily, depends upon the contract. Phil has said that, in this case, there is some sort of direct recall clause.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 23:00 - Sep 28 with 539 viewschrismakin

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 23:00 - Sep 28 by Guthrum

Not necessarily, depends upon the contract. Phil has said that, in this case, there is some sort of direct recall clause.

Well if the new owners ever needed 1 thing to become instant hero's.......

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 23:12 - Sep 28 with 498 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 23:00 - Sep 28 by Guthrum

QPR still require Bonnes co-operation if they wished to shift him elsewhere.

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 23:52 - Sep 28 with 402 viewsGuthrum

Supporters Transfer fund needed lol on 23:12 - Sep 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

QPR still require Bonnes co-operation if they wished to shift him elsewhere.

Indeed, but I can't see the point of them doing that, unless QPR was suddenly very desperate for cash (a fee at this stage would not be all that big). No real benefit in loaning him elsewhere, as can't imagine anything would boost his confidence and goalscoring ability more than banging them in at his hometown club.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024