Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Lucan is alive and well and living in Droitwich! 09:42 - Sep 29 with 468 viewsfarkenhell

Had a bad experience at last night's game, despite the 6-0. To begin with, I was just getting ready to stretch out for the 90 minutes, when this old timer is carried in by another and unceremoniously dumped on the (normally) spare seat on my left. Worse was to follow. I made the mistake of grunting a quick "hello" to him - wish I hadn't. All the way throughout the game, would the fecker shut up? Would he hell! So much so that I missed all of the goals.

But the worst was I kept finding him eyeing me up. Staring at me regularly and I'm sure he winked on one occasion. Made me feel quite self-conscious. Eventually he made some remark about my clothes. I mouthed "Millets", but I don't think he heard me.

I think he must be a bit deaf. Towards the end of the game, he asks for my name, and when I reply "Pete", he starts shouting "Beat", over and over. Quite embarrassing really, I hadn't the heart to tell him that our GOAT sadly departed a few years ago.

He calmed down eventually and told me his name is LUCAN. Funny that, I could swear it's commonly thought that fecker drowned at sea many years ago!

Ah well, let's hope he doesn't take up my spare seat next game. I need it to catch up with some sleep!
Apparently Lucan is alive and well and living in Droitwich! (n/t) on 09:57 - Sep 29 with 402 viewsbluefunk

[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 10:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024