Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The thing that always gets me 11:22 - Sep 29 with 919 viewsCheltenham_Blue

is the number of players who fall in love with this club and us as fans.

Celina seemingly the latest.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The thing that always gets me on 11:24 - Sep 29 with 890 viewschrismakin

With it being a small place, it's not far from leaving your front door before you come across a town fan who goes all weak at the knees at seeing a town player and spend the next 5 minutes showing how much love they have for them.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The thing that always gets me on 11:42 - Sep 29 with 780 viewsIP12

The thing that always gets me on 11:24 - Sep 29 by chrismakin

With it being a small place, it's not far from leaving your front door before you come across a town fan who goes all weak at the knees at seeing a town player and spend the next 5 minutes showing how much love they have for them.

Deepest Apologies but I would disagree with that......If you go down to a 'large hotel' close to Martlesham on a Sunday when the weather is nice and warm and the players with families are all assembled for a Sunday lunch then they are left completely 'unpestered'. It's a bit like Ed Sheeran going shopping at Fram /Sax or Prince Harry stopping off at Tescos @ Copdock. Everyone knows who they are but no-one bothers them....
The thing that always gets me on 11:54 - Sep 29 with 716 viewschrismakin

The thing that always gets me on 11:42 - Sep 29 by IP12

Deepest Apologies but I would disagree with that......If you go down to a 'large hotel' close to Martlesham on a Sunday when the weather is nice and warm and the players with families are all assembled for a Sunday lunch then they are left completely 'unpestered'. It's a bit like Ed Sheeran going shopping at Fram /Sax or Prince Harry stopping off at Tescos @ Copdock. Everyone knows who they are but no-one bothers them....

oh, it's just me that does it then lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The thing that always gets me on 12:02 - Sep 29 with 664 viewsKeno

Come on Chelty, look at us all

whats not to love!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The thing that always gets me on 12:24 - Sep 29 with 602 viewshype313

The thing that always gets me on 11:42 - Sep 29 by IP12

Indeed, I was in Kesgrave Kitchen on Saturday morning and Cook and the Management team were in there, my boy was wearing his Ipswich shirt and as Cook was leaving he came over and said hello and shook his hand, quite a few people wished them well as they walked past and they were all very thankful.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The thing that always gets me on 12:28 - Sep 29 with 562 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The thing that always gets me on 12:02 - Sep 29 by Keno

Come on Chelty, look at us all

whats not to love!!

Fishers to start.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024