Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph 14:04 - Sep 29 with 884 viewsElderGrizzly

For abuse of an NHS doctor

Who had him down as 35 years old? Assumed he was 60+ gammonista with his tweets.

Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 14:10 - Sep 29 with 841 viewsBlueBadger

More gaps filled in here:

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/bob-moran-telegraph-coronavirus-suspended-twitter

But it's quite the achievement really, to be such a vile loon that even the Telegraph won't employ you.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 14:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 14:13 - Sep 29 with 833 viewsElderGrizzly

Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 14:10 - Sep 29 by BlueBadger

More gaps filled in here:

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/bob-moran-telegraph-coronavirus-suspended-twitter

But it's quite the achievement really, to be such a vile loon that even the Telegraph won't employ you.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 14:14]

Indeed.

When you dig a bit more, you see his family is anti-vaxx and works for an anti-vaxx lobbying group.

It's like watching a breakdown in real-time with his tweets from the last 72 hours.
Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 14:15 - Sep 29 with 811 viewsHerbivore

I had a look on his twitter feed earlier, it was quite enlightening.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 15:33 - Sep 29 with 697 viewsEastTownBlue

Over 24 hours later he has now deleted that tweet. Twitter deleted his previous one yesterday.
Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 15:47 - Sep 29 with 639 viewsFBI

Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 14:13 - Sep 29 by ElderGrizzly

Indeed.

When you dig a bit more, you see his family is anti-vaxx and works for an anti-vaxx lobbying group.

It's like watching a breakdown in real-time with his tweets from the last 72 hours.

Just scrolled back a few weeeks on his feed. It's not pretty.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 15:50 - Sep 29 with 628 viewsBlueBadger

Bobs Cartoons - suspended by the Telegraph on 15:47 - Sep 29 by FBI

Just scrolled back a few weeeks on his feed. It's not pretty.

I think the phrase 'Christ alive' covers it quite well..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024