Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently we were poor last night 18:29 - Sep 29 with 1974 viewsgtsb1966

Imagine what the score could've been if we had played half decent.

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=282439.msg1092045#msg1092045
Apparently we were poor last night on 18:47 - Sep 29 with 1859 viewsEastTownBlue

Hard to disagree with that. If they had defended better for those six goals and we conceded from their one weak effort on target they would have won. And no corners for them ?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 18:49]
Apparently we were poor last night on 19:14 - Sep 29 with 1716 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently we were poor last night on 18:47 - Sep 29 by EastTownBlue

Hard to disagree with that. If they had defended better for those six goals and we conceded from their one weak effort on target they would have won. And no corners for them ?

Fair to say that Donnie probably made us look better than we are at this time, but we comfortably deserved that still.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apparently we were poor last night on 19:28 - Sep 29 with 1636 viewsBluearmy71

You got me looking for more after reading that, more comments about us through this, I'm only at page 3 and looking forward to their reaction to the final 20 mins of the match in the later pages!!

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=282403.0
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 19:29]
Apparently we were poor last night on 19:35 - Sep 29 with 1598 viewsclive_baker

The suggestion that we were poor when we absolutely battered them in every department is ludicrous. Don’t get me wrong, we’ll play better sides than Doncaster, but I would wager not many teams will stick 6 past them in the league this season. The reality is it could’ve been even worse, had Harper’s effort not hit the foot of the post. It was men against boys, and we more than played our part in that. So we should to be honest, given the depth we have. I think you could make a solid argument that all 7 of our bench would start for them. Not to mention Carroll, Piggot, Coulson who weren’t even involved.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Apparently we were poor last night on 19:54 - Sep 29 with 1506 viewsRozz

Apparently we were poor last night on 19:28 - Sep 29 by Bluearmy71

You got me looking for more after reading that, more comments about us through this, I'm only at page 3 and looking forward to their reaction to the final 20 mins of the match in the later pages!!

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=282403.0
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 19:29]

"Fair play to Ipswich though. Yes we've been absolutely dire but they've knocked it about beautifully at times and been a joy to watch. Most of their goals too were really well taken too and Dahlberg not much chance with them at all."

"They've been playing against 11 wheelie bins."

Enjoyed that. https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=282372.90
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 19:55]
Apparently we were poor last night on 19:56 - Sep 29 with 1478 viewsSarge

Classic bitter response literally copy pasted from any fan of any club after a loss. Completely dominated them so not quite sure where this is coming from. Have to feel sorry for their fans though, particularly the ones that travelled because not only were they the worst team I’ve seen us play in League One, they were the worst team I’ve ever seen at Portman Road.
Apparently we were poor last night on 20:00 - Sep 29 with 1436 viewsBurns7

Apparently we were poor last night on 19:35 - Sep 29 by clive_baker

The suggestion that we were poor when we absolutely battered them in every department is ludicrous. Don’t get me wrong, we’ll play better sides than Doncaster, but I would wager not many teams will stick 6 past them in the league this season. The reality is it could’ve been even worse, had Harper’s effort not hit the foot of the post. It was men against boys, and we more than played our part in that. So we should to be honest, given the depth we have. I think you could make a solid argument that all 7 of our bench would start for them. Not to mention Carroll, Piggot, Coulson who weren’t even involved.

It's like saying we deserved to win 2-0 against Bolton because we made mistakes they scored from...

Yes.

That is how football works.
Apparently we were poor last night on 20:21 - Sep 29 with 1348 viewsbritbiker

Apparently we were poor last night on 18:47 - Sep 29 by EastTownBlue

Ironically, if Sarah Connor hadn't thwarted the Terminator, this result would not have happened. We're just so lucky. :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Apparently we were poor last night on 20:22 - Sep 29 with 1342 viewsLeoMuff

We only had the ball 67 % of the time…..and their 1 shot did sting the keepers hands 😂
and their corners were…..oh.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 20:24]

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Apparently we were poor last night on 20:26 - Sep 29 with 1327 viewsHipsterectomy

On another thread a lot of them say they are boycotting the match as ITFC requires very harsh covid hoops to jump through.

Anyone know what they are?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Apparently we were poor last night on 20:31 - Sep 29 with 1289 viewsIllinoisblue

Apparently we were poor last night on 20:26 - Sep 29 by Hipsterectomy

On another thread a lot of them say they are boycotting the match as ITFC requires very harsh covid hoops to jump through.

Sheff Weds fans were bleating about that too. Those Yorkshire folk don’t like rules.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Apparently we were poor last night on 20:48 - Sep 29 with 1198 viewsSarge

Apparently we were poor last night on 20:26 - Sep 29 by Hipsterectomy

The massive inconvenience of being prepared to show proof of vaccination or test. Oh and something about entry times printed on tickets although these times are not mandatory.
Apparently we were poor last night on 22:37 - Sep 29 with 939 viewsArnieM

It’s amazing how things can change in football isn’t it . I said to the bloke next to me last night , that it wasn’t many seasons ago Doncaster absolutely battered us at PR. They were so much physically stronger than us in every department that day . I think it was something like 0-4 to them?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Apparently we were poor last night on 23:19 - Sep 29 with 831 viewsBasingstokeBlue

But, like the Murphys, they’re not bitter...

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024