Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice little video of last night from the club 19:59 - Sep 29 with 1956 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:03 - Sep 29 with 1894 viewsBluearmy71

Was just about to post the same vid, awesome angles, so much better than a fixed camera up in the stand imo :)

Thanks for posting it.
Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:15 - Sep 29 with 1799 viewsBluespeed225

One of The Twins on there early on, and good to see The Adicts flag, I’m sure Monkey is very proud!
Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:16 - Sep 29 with 1794 viewsHipsterectomy

The players seem to be gelling on a personal level. There was the banter between Burgess and Evans in his interview, Bonne on Donacien's shoulders at the end there, the team celebrations for every goal

Much easier to see when they're winning and enjoying themselves of course

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:24 - Sep 29 with 1741 viewsFtnfwest

That’s a good watch actually. The other thing I was noticing was the amount of communication going on between the players on the pitch and I don’t mean shouting at each other but things like Morsy 8n particular encouraging others to get up the pitch and just play higher. Fraser was doing it second half as well, none of it in a negative way, they’re just trying to work out the system and fine tune the performance.
Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:55 - Sep 29 with 1573 viewschrismakin

Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:16 - Sep 29 by Hipsterectomy

The players seem to be gelling on a personal level. There was the banter between Burgess and Evans in his interview, Bonne on Donacien's shoulders at the end there, the team celebrations for every goal

Much easier to see when they're winning and enjoying themselves of course

What I liked in previous games...

They all looked pssed off that they didn't win. Was a rare sight with a town side over the years.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Nice little video of last night from the club on 23:05 - Sep 29 with 1235 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:15 - Sep 29 by Bluespeed225

One of The Twins on there early on, and good to see The Adicts flag, I’m sure Monkey is very proud!

Fair play to the Yorkshire Blues too. That's a good run down for a midweek game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nice little video of last night from the club on 01:50 - Sep 30 with 1125 viewsClareBlue

Nice one. Enjoyed that.
Nice little video of last night from the club on 02:15 - Sep 30 with 1110 viewsClareBlue

Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:55 - Sep 29 by chrismakin

What I liked in previous games...

They all looked pssed off that they didn't win. Was a rare sight with a town side over the years.

yes, even though we have had a worse start than last two years there is def a different feel. Wanting to actually win and hurting when losing as apposed to just suing out platitudes. Actually entertaining us is good too. Even the games we lost (maybe not Bolton) have been worth watching.

I think they deserved this win and a few days of us all feeling good.
Login to get fewer ads

Nice little video of last night from the club on 07:56 - Sep 30 with 922 viewsSteve_M

Nice little video of last night from the club on 20:03 - Sep 29 by Bluearmy71

Was just about to post the same vid, awesome angles, so much better than a fixed camera up in the stand imo :)

Thanks for posting it.

I suppose it's a cheap way of providing additional angles and match footage given we're too far down the lague to have multiple fixed cameras. It's good social media content anyway, kinfd of thing that gets shared because it's well doen and enjoyable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024