Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! 21:29 - Sep 29 with 1174 viewscbower

Still Flavour of the month ?

bluescouser

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:32 - Sep 29 with 1160 viewsSuperCoops

You sound fun and systematic of the problems of social media. One defeat and you're looking for points and digs.

News flash. Coventry aren't going to win every game. Run along.
Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:32 - Sep 29 with 1152 viewsMetal_Hacker

Think Mr Robins retired a good number of years ago

That aside he’s a damn good manager now though

Poll: If it were one or the other

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:41 - Sep 29 with 1098 viewscbower

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:32 - Sep 29 by SuperCoops

You sound fun and systematic of the problems of social media. One defeat and you're looking for points and digs.

I think you misunderstand me. I am firm,y in the one swallow does not make a summer camp. It's easy to switch horses to one that is looking good at any one time, but much more productive to stick with a decent horse, put in the graft to make him better and reap the rewards of your faith and perseverance. My op was more tongue in cheek than anything else but hey-ho, take it as you wish!

bluescouser

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:43 - Sep 29 with 1084 viewscbower

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:32 - Sep 29 by Metal_Hacker

Think Mr Robins retired a good number of years ago

That aside he’s a damn good manager now though

Yes, agreed, he is but we can't always jump on the latest manager to have a good run. We did that with Hurst.

bluescouser

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:57 - Sep 29 with 1033 viewsMetal_Hacker

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:43 - Sep 29 by cbower

Yes, agreed, he is but we can't always jump on the latest manager to have a good run. We did that with Hurst.

Define the term “we” because I certainly didn’t

Poll: If it were one or the other

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 22:08 - Sep 29 with 995 viewscbower

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:57 - Sep 29 by Metal_Hacker

Define the term “we” because I certainly didn’t

The title of my op made reference to Unstable as in Unstableblue. A few days ago he suggested we should have got Mark Robins as manager when McCarthy left. My use of "we" refers to the club as I am sure you well know and makes no reference to you as an individual which I thought would be abundantly clear too! If my use of the personal pronoun was confusing you, then I hope it is all clear to your goodself now.

bluescouser

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 22:41 - Sep 29 with 923 viewsChrisd

Regardless of tonight’s result at Luton, the fact he’s got them sitting in 4th spot in a very competitive Championship he’s doing a very good job there. Mind you if we lose on Saturday, I’m sure all the positivity from last night will be quickly forgotten and calls for PC to be sacked will quickly return.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 23:07 - Sep 29 with 875 viewsSuperCoops

I wonder if Coventry fans are calling for him to be sacked now...
Login to get fewer ads

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 23:11 - Sep 29 with 865 viewsreusersfreekicks

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 21:32 - Sep 29 by SuperCoops

Massive mis-judgment - the OP is not like that
Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 23:29 - Sep 29 with 806 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 22:08 - Sep 29 by cbower

The title of my op made reference to Unstable as in Unstableblue. A few days ago he suggested we should have got Mark Robins as manager when McCarthy left. My use of "we" refers to the club as I am sure you well know and makes no reference to you as an individual which I thought would be abundantly clear too! If my use of the personal pronoun was confusing you, then I hope it is all clear to your goodself now.

No. None of that after-the-fact context was given in your original post. Don’t play surprised that nobody knew what you were on about.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 12:56 - Sep 30 with 550 viewsDubtractor

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 22:08 - Sep 29 by cbower

Bloody hell mate, you can't even make an obviously tongue in cheek post without it getting jumped on at the moment.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 13:36 - Sep 30 with 474 viewschicoazul

Unstable......Mark Robins doing well tonight!! on 23:29 - Sep 29 by BasingstokeBlue

No. None of that after-the-fact context was given in your original post. Don’t play surprised that nobody knew what you were on about.

I knew. That’s why I didn’t cry about it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024