Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? 09:41 - Sep 30 with 874 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Pops up on Lady Dollers phone as part of her morning alarm, and something's been bugging me. At the end of every broadcast they say "O629G". What on earth does this mean?!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 10:01 - Sep 30 with 811 viewsGuthrum

It's the code for activating the hypnotic programming in youngsters.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 10:19 - Sep 30 with 784 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 10:01 - Sep 30 by Guthrum

I suspected it was something like this.

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 10:26 - Sep 30 with 770 viewsmarchy

It's really weird, they only say "0629G" when it's 06:29 GMT, but, like, at 08:29 GMT they say "0829G". Can't figure it.

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 10:29 - Sep 30 with 744 viewsNthQldITFC

Is it for proud owners and their amphibious pets?

Or is my screen reader playing up again?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 11:52 - Sep 30 with 672 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 10:26 - Sep 30 by marchy

It's really weird, they only say "0629G" when it's 06:29 GMT, but, like, at 08:29 GMT they say "0829G". Can't figure it.

I think I love you.

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 11:56 - Sep 30 with 662 viewsKeno

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 10:01 - Sep 30 by Guthrum

No it isnt anything g like that **buzz** but I will being Voting Tory in every future election and think Boris is Churchill and Thathers love child **Buzz**

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 12:01 - Sep 30 with 639 viewsmarchy

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 11:52 - Sep 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

I think I love you.

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 14:04 - Sep 30 with 517 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Anyone listen to BBC Minute (or maybe your kids as it's news for youngsters)? on 12:01 - Sep 30 by marchy

Is there a connection between the look on Ron's face and the firm double handed grip slowly going up and down?

#goodwithwood
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024