Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waiting for those who were too high when we won 6-0 to be too low today.... 16:57 - Oct 2 with 633 viewsDublinBlue84

...oh hang on, they're already here.

Pathetic how over the top people went on about ONE MATCH on Tuesday, but no less pathetic than the people who are suddenly Cook out again today.

More sanity, less mood swings needed in our fanbase.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 16:59]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Waiting for those who were too high when we won 6-0 to be too low today.... on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 568 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Chill out dude.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Waiting for those who were too high when we won 6-0 to be too low today.... on 17:04 - Oct 2 with 559 viewsN2_Blue

so you're happy with 10 points from 10 games in L1 are you with as good a squad as you could hope for in this division?

Today was pathetic, that 2nd half was woeful. Cant even say ok we can let it slip because we were away because at home we've won one game and we are getting further and further adrift.

We ain't doing anything this season without managerial and/or coaching changes

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Waiting for those who were too high when we won 6-0 to be too low today.... on 17:10 - Oct 2 with 528 viewsWacko

Hey man, you're entitled to your opinion but calling other fans pathetic is not on. We have a team full of Championship experience which has been severely underperforming. We haven't spanked anyone for years. The up and down reactions of the fans are entirely justifiable. If people writing stuff on a messageboard annoy you, take time to log off, have a warm bath, listen to some soothing music. Hopefully that'll put a smile on your face, and you can then come back and apologise.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Waiting for those who were too high when we won 6-0 to be too low today.... on 17:57 - Oct 2 with 458 viewsLeoMuff

Waiting for those who were too high when we won 6-0 to be too low today.... on 17:04 - Oct 2 by N2_Blue

so you're happy with 10 points from 10 games in L1 are you with as good a squad as you could hope for in this division?

Today was pathetic, that 2nd half was woeful. Cant even say ok we can let it slip because we were away because at home we've won one game and we are getting further and further adrift.

We ain't doing anything this season without managerial and/or coaching changes

Not happy, but we have allowed Cook to pick a complete squad at huge expense, we can’t just sack him after 10 games with them. Especially after just having 2 good results in the pat 3 games.

We just need to give him more time and if we don’t improve we find someone else.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Waiting for those who were too high when we won 6-0 to be too low today.... on 21:57 - Oct 2 with 362 viewsNeedhamChris

I’m pretty sure most of us who have had reservations about Cook didn't forget them after Tuesday night. We were just happy with a win.

I’ve been Cook Out since last season but was hoping after Tuesday that I’d be made to eat humble pie in the weeks and months ahead. Personally though, I just don’t see it. Feels like our wins have come in spite of Cook rather than because of him and that feels like Lambert all over again to me, with the exception that Lambert was better at it.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Waiting for those who were too high when we won 6-0 to be too low today.... on 22:06 - Oct 2 with 339 viewsOldboy

What a strange post. Of course we are going to be happy when we win and sad when we lose. Get a grip man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024