Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? 17:48 - Oct 2 with 2774 viewsRyorry

Couldn't exert same influence as on Tuesday, or one of those who didn't show up, or ..?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:19 - Oct 2 with 2257 viewsandytown

Didn’t see the game either, but heard his interview on Radio Suffolk post match. Said something about the way Accrington play being disgusting and he’d never seen anything like it.
Anyone got any ideas as to what he meant?
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:20 - Oct 2 with 2247 viewschicoazul

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:19 - Oct 2 by andytown

Didn’t see the game either, but heard his interview on Radio Suffolk post match. Said something about the way Accrington play being disgusting and he’d never seen anything like it.

Remember when we all laughed at Fabregas when he said that about us?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:22 - Oct 2 with 2232 viewsDanTheMan

They were a bit rough but nothing we haven't seen before in this division.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 20:29]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:22 - Oct 2 with 2229 viewsandytown

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:20 - Oct 2 by chicoazul

Remember when we all laughed at Fabregas when he said that about us?

No, I don’t remember that. When was it?
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:23 - Oct 2 with 2216 viewsandytown

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:22 - Oct 2 by DanTheMan

They were a bit rough but nothing we haven't seen before in this division.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 20:29]

Ah ok. Makes sense. Cheers
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:23 - Oct 2 with 2215 viewschicoazul

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:22 - Oct 2 by andytown

No, I don’t remember that. When was it?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/jan/13/ipswich-town-rugby-arsenal-cesc

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:24 - Oct 2 with 2209 viewsElderGrizzly

Morsy has never been the missing piece of the puzzle. He’s an astonishing player at this level, but our issues are way deeper than him.
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:33 - Oct 2 with 2157 viewsSeablu

I presume he meant that they didn’t lie down and give up like Doncaster did.
Good job he didn’t have to endure those nasty Bolton, Cheltenham and Burton reprobates.
How very dare they play to their strengths and outwit our expensively assembled group of fair weather bullies.
Login to get fewer ads

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:39 - Oct 2 with 2117 viewsgordon

That's a bit concerning! I thought he was to be our man of steel. Didn't really see much untoward in anything Accrington did, except that they were big and strong, played to their strengths, and didn't stand back and admire our championship standard team in the way that Doncaster did.
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 2086 viewsAbracadobra

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:24 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

Morsy has never been the missing piece of the puzzle. He’s an astonishing player at this level, but our issues are way deeper than him.

What exactly are these ‘issues’?
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:47 - Oct 2 with 2064 viewsDanTheMan

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:44 - Oct 2 by Abracadobra

What exactly are these ‘issues’?

The biggest issue right now is that if we come across a remotely physical team, or a team who really presses us, we cannot deal with it.

Accrington were not anything special today.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:48 - Oct 2 with 2058 viewsGlasgowBlue

He didn’t impose himself against Accrington in the same way he did in Tuesday.

Bearing in mind that’s only his second league game for us I think we can cut him some slack.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:49 - Oct 2 with 2049 viewsgordon

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 20:47 - Oct 2 by DanTheMan

The biggest issue right now is that if we come across a remotely physical team, or a team who really presses us, we cannot deal with it.

Accrington were not anything special today.

Exactly - you'd hope that rather than whine about it being 'disgusting' (unless something else went on we're not aware of), or blaming 'hunger' or 'desire' we'd be thinking about what we're getting wrong and how we can handle these sorts of games in the future.
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 21:40 - Oct 2 with 1905 viewsN2_Blue

If Morsy has said that I'm very disappointed and it may show he hasn't got the fight for it when things aren't going well.

Not a good sign at all.

All fine when we are smashing someone 6-0 but today is the exact type of game we need him to control and exert his influence no matter how the opposition are playing.

Is this why Boro didn't try harder to keep him?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 22:01 - Oct 2 with 1848 viewslowhouseblue

they bullied our midfield enforcer? now that's just not on.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 22:10 - Oct 2 with 1802 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Said something about one of their players kicking the ball right out of the ground and he had never seen anything like it.

To me it sounds rather like he has never played at such a low level - such small grounds. He needs to get used to it quickly!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 08:12 - Oct 3 with 1523 viewstractorboy1978

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 22:10 - Oct 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Said something about one of their players kicking the ball right out of the ground and he had never seen anything like it.

To me it sounds rather like he has never played at such a low level - such small grounds. He needs to get used to it quickly!

They were rather embarrassing sour grapes comments, but their player booting the ball out of the ground completely unopposed to waste time was equally embarrassing.
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 08:28 - Oct 3 with 1496 viewsgtsb1966

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/sam-morsy-on-itfc-accrington-stanley-l
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 09:32 - Oct 3 with 1373 viewschicoazul

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 08:28 - Oct 3 by gtsb1966

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/sam-morsy-on-itfc-accrington-stanley-l

He needs to shut up because that is absolutely awful weak cowardly snide commentary. He’s saying his team can’t work out how to beat a non league team who are big nasty and hard. Truly limp and childish.

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 10:16 - Oct 3 with 1313 viewsLankHenners

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 09:32 - Oct 3 by chicoazul

He needs to shut up because that is absolutely awful weak cowardly snide commentary. He’s saying his team can’t work out how to beat a non league team who are big nasty and hard. Truly limp and childish.

Expect he’s quite pissed off. Moved down a division when he didn’t want to, had to convince himself it’d be fine as his new team would get promoted straight away, and has now realised that his new teammates crap themselves whenever some big ugly opponent gets in their face meaning he’s quite likely wasted what should’ve been the zenith of his career.

Still a daft thing to say publicly though.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 10:19 - Oct 3 with 1293 viewsandytown

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 09:32 - Oct 3 by chicoazul

Thanks all.
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 10:22 - Oct 3 with 1272 viewschicoazul

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 10:16 - Oct 3 by LankHenners

Expect he’s quite pissed off. Moved down a division when he didn’t want to, had to convince himself it’d be fine as his new team would get promoted straight away, and has now realised that his new teammates crap themselves whenever some big ugly opponent gets in their face meaning he’s quite likely wasted what should’ve been the zenith of his career.

Still a daft thing to say publicly though.

I hope he is pissed off because he’s playing for a hopeless team who get bullied every game. But stuff like that needs to stay in the dressing room. This constant calling out of bad performances and weak mentality hasn’t worked since Cook has been here and now Morsy is going to start it too.

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 10:45 - Oct 3 with 1247 viewspistonbroke

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 21:40 - Oct 2 by N2_Blue

If Morsy has said that I'm very disappointed and it may show he hasn't got the fight for it when things aren't going well.

Not a good sign at all.

All fine when we are smashing someone 6-0 but today is the exact type of game we need him to control and exert his influence no matter how the opposition are playing.

Is this why Boro didn't try harder to keep him?

Boro did not want to keep him , he wanted to stay there , boro wanted rid of him
Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 10:52 - Oct 3 with 1231 viewspointofblue

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 08:28 - Oct 3 by gtsb1966

You know what, Morsy, we’re closer to the non-leagues than they are so grow up, shut up and earn your wage.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 11:03 - Oct 3 with 1203 viewsLankHenners

Didn't see game, how did Morsy play today? on 10:22 - Oct 3 by chicoazul

I hope he is pissed off because he’s playing for a hopeless team who get bullied every game. But stuff like that needs to stay in the dressing room. This constant calling out of bad performances and weak mentality hasn’t worked since Cook has been here and now Morsy is going to start it too.

Oh no I agree, on top of everything else it just makes you look daft if you shout your mouth off to the press then repeat the same mistakes in the next game.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024