Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodnight everyone and remember 01:32 - Oct 3 with 798 viewspatrickswell

Cook was an Evans choice so it is little wonder that he has been a disaster so far. Gamechanger said all the right things over the summer but Cook has let them down badly too, so hopefully, they’ll get to make their own choice of manager in the next few weeks to see whether the season can be salvaged.
Goodnight everyone and remember on 07:57 - Oct 3 with 614 viewsTheBlueGnu

spot on

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Goodnight everyone and remember on 08:16 - Oct 3 with 587 viewsslade1

In my opinion, Cook is out of his depth without his trusted Leam Richardson by his side.
Out of the past 6 managers since Jim Magilton who has the best win percentage?......
Big Mick of Couse.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 8:16]
Goodnight everyone and remember on 08:20 - Oct 3 with 569 viewsHARRY10

Given that negotiations had been ongoing for quite a while (many months) I doubt Evans would have suddenly changed managers as the final i's were being dotted, and the t's crossed.

'Part of the deal would be that Evans was (financially) responsible for getting rid of Lambert
Goodnight everyone and remember on 09:05 - Oct 3 with 491 viewschrismakin

Goodnight everyone and remember on 08:20 - Oct 3 by HARRY10

Given that negotiations had been ongoing for quite a while (many months) I doubt Evans would have suddenly changed managers as the final i's were being dotted, and the t's crossed.

'Part of the deal would be that Evans was (financially) responsible for getting rid of Lambert

It was confirmed that the contract to sell included the 'Support of PC' wasn't it?

Question is, how long is that support? duration of contract?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Goodnight everyone and remember on 10:48 - Oct 3 with 391 viewsgazzer1999

Goodnight everyone and remember on 09:05 - Oct 3 by chrismakin

It was confirmed that the contract to sell included the 'Support of PC' wasn't it?

Question is, how long is that support? duration of contract?

October, then little or no compensation to be paid, he will not last the month.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024