Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top tip for TWTD NFL fans 17:34 - Oct 3 with 736 viewsElephantintheRoom

Arizona Caridanls v LA Rams tonight - should give an early indication of who is going to the Super Bowl

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 722 viewsmutters

I will give you a clue, neither of them will be the NFC Champion this year.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 17:45 - Oct 3 with 706 viewsElephantintheRoom

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 17:38 - Oct 3 by mutters

I will give you a clue, neither of them will be the NFC Champion this year.

possibly not as that was the Tampa Bay Bucaneers - but at the moment, injuries permitting both of them might be this seasons champs - and it should be one of the games of the season. Just saying it'll be worth a watch

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 17:48 - Oct 3 with 698 viewsmutters

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 17:45 - Oct 3 by ElephantintheRoom

possibly not as that was the Tampa Bay Bucaneers - but at the moment, injuries permitting both of them might be this seasons champs - and it should be one of the games of the season. Just saying it'll be worth a watch

No I agree both teams are exciting to watch but I can't see either of them making the Superbowl this year as NFC Champions. Arizona are a young team (JJ Watt aside 😂) and I can't believe the Rams are suddenly a Superbowl team just because they have Stafford now. However I'd be more than happy for one of these teams to win it all, always good to see different teams lift the trophy, I just think there are other teams with better chances.

Sadly as a Dolphins fan it's not going to be us anytime soon 🤦🏽
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 17:50]

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 18:01 - Oct 3 with 665 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Should be a decent game, but I’ll eat my imaginary hat if the Cardinals make the Superbowl

The Rams certainly could be though

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 18:05 - Oct 3 with 655 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 17:48 - Oct 3 by mutters

No I agree both teams are exciting to watch but I can't see either of them making the Superbowl this year as NFC Champions. Arizona are a young team (JJ Watt aside 😂) and I can't believe the Rams are suddenly a Superbowl team just because they have Stafford now. However I'd be more than happy for one of these teams to win it all, always good to see different teams lift the trophy, I just think there are other teams with better chances.

Sadly as a Dolphins fan it's not going to be us anytime soon 🤦🏽
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 17:50]

Not sure why you say suddenly for the Rams, they had the best defense in the NFL last season and lost in the playoffs in a game where Goff struggled to get anything going. Stafford is clearly a huge upgrade there, so hardly a surprise that they’re considered contenders - and justifiably so on the seasons evidence so far

I wouldn’t say Arizona are a particularly young team either - but I can’t see them being anywhere near consistent enough to make a postseason run

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 21:04 - Oct 3 with 578 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I’ve said it for the past few years, that the NFC West is consistently the toughest division in the whole NFL.. even when Cardinals were pants they were better than probably half of the AFC

As a Seahawks fan this game week is pretty big even so early in the season, but I think given our history of finishing strongly it will still be anyone’s division right up until the end of the regular season.
Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 00:23 - Oct 4 with 518 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Top tip for TWTD NFL fans on 18:01 - Oct 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Should be a decent game, but I’ll eat my imaginary hat if the Cardinals make the Superbowl

The Rams certainly could be though

Starts googling hat recipes…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024