Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing we can all agree on I think. 15:24 - Oct 4 with 882 viewsBlueBadger

Whatever your views on Paul Cook, be it in, out or undecided it would be terrific to see us give that obnoxious fat crook Steve Evans a hiding tomorrow.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 15:28 - Oct 4 with 843 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Doubt either club or manager cares less. Waste of time and if we don’t play a first team to give these players time to gel (if that’s the excuse) then the fixture is essentially pointless to the club.
One thing we can all agree on I think. on 15:30 - Oct 4 with 830 viewsEdmundo

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 15:28 - Oct 4 by PrideOfTheEast

Doubt either club or manager cares less. Waste of time and if we don’t play a first team to give these players time to gel (if that’s the excuse) then the fixture is essentially pointless to the club.

We are just believing the hype and hoping somehow teams will roll over. Every match v Ipswich in L1/EFT trophy is effectively a big Cup tie for the likes of Accrington and Gillingham, which actually makes it even more important to grind out the results in these motheaten corners of the footballing world.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 15:36 - Oct 4 with 798 viewsBlueBadger

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 15:28 - Oct 4 by PrideOfTheEast

'Time to gel' is now surely one of the great ITFC Bad Cliches like 'improved performances'. I mean, these are professionals who've been playing and training together for several months now, right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 16:03 - Oct 4 with 739 viewsjayessess

it'll be reserve team out, I presume. I notice no Armin, Humphreys, Siziba in the U23s today, so presumably they'll be involved. Clements played, which is an odd one. Can't imagine we'll play Penney, him being our only fit first team left back. Maybe we'll give Armin a go there.

Holy
KVY Nsiala Woolfenden Armin
El Mizouni Humphreys
Aluko Norwood Chaplin
Pigott

Maybe?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 16:12 - Oct 4 with 708 viewsnoggin

Does anyone really care about this game?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 16:20 - Oct 4 with 688 viewslegoman

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 16:12 - Oct 4 by noggin

Me

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 18:00 - Oct 4 with 613 viewsBlueBadger

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 16:12 - Oct 4 by noggin

I always want to see Steve Evans get a thrashing, regardless of competition.

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 12:11 - Oct 5 with 472 viewsSamWhiteUK

One thing we can all agree on I think. on 15:36 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

'Time to gel' is now surely one of the great ITFC Bad Cliches like 'improved performances'. I mean, these are professionals who've been playing and training together for several months now, right?

Hey, a new joke for you I guess!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024