Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which are better, red apples or green apples? 18:07 - Oct 4 with 657 viewsTractorFrog

Which are better, red apples or green apples?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 18:08 - Oct 4 with 648 viewsTractorFrog

And yes I know there are multiple types of both. But this question has been simplified down to green vs red.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 18:36 - Oct 4 with 622 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 18:41 - Oct 4 with 604 viewsSuperblue95

Anyone picking red needs a long hard look at themselves

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 19:06 - Oct 4 with 578 viewsBasuco

Russet, which is dark green.
Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 19:43 - Oct 4 with 542 viewsGlasgowBlue

Neither.

Pink lady.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 19:44 - Oct 4 with 535 viewsIllinoisblue

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 19:43 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

Neither.

Pink lady.

Is the correct answer. A little pricey but worth every penny

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 19:54 - Oct 4 with 516 viewstheinbetweener

Nothing beats a Braeburn for me. They’re half and half.
Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 20:44 - Oct 4 with 478 viewsTractorFrog

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 19:43 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

Neither.

Pink lady.

Pink lady counts as red in my book.

Login to get fewer ads

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 20:54 - Oct 4 with 462 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Jazz Apples all the way

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 21:01 - Oct 4 with 457 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 20:44 - Oct 4 by TractorFrog

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 21:13 - Oct 4 with 444 viewsRyorry

https://www.orangepippin.com/varieties/apples/coxs-orange-pippin

[Post edited 4 Oct 2021 21:13]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 21:47 - Oct 4 with 421 viewsIllinoisblue

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 20:44 - Oct 4 by TractorFrog

The clue is in the name

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Which are better, red apples or green apples? on 22:04 - Oct 4 with 410 viewsHerbivore

Glassers and Illers have given the correct answer on this one.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024