Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borrow a Road or Time Trial Bike (n/t) 08:06 - Oct 5 with 902 viewsEssen_blue

Are any keen cyclists , willing to lend me a road bike for this sunday? I am happy to cover any expenses. I am doing the cycling leg of the Felixstowe Triathlon and moving my bike from Germany is very awkward
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 8:07]
Borrow a Road or Time Trial Bike (n/t) on 09:33 - Oct 5 with 812 viewsartsbossbeard

What size are you after?

I've got a medium sized Giant Defy that I use as my winter bike (with cleat pedals) that you could use.

Ipswich area.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Borrow a Road or Time Trial Bike (n/t) on 14:00 - Oct 5 with 666 viewsEssen_blue

Borrow a Road or Time Trial Bike (n/t) on 09:33 - Oct 5 by artsbossbeard

What size are you after?

I've got a medium sized Giant Defy that I use as my winter bike (with cleat pedals) that you could use.

Ipswich area.

I normally ride a Medium or a 56 frame. I use a standard shimano cleat.

This sound ideal if I can could borrow it.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 14:15]
Borrow a Road or Time Trial Bike (n/t) on 19:04 - Oct 5 with 559 viewsartsbossbeard

Borrow a Road or Time Trial Bike (n/t) on 14:00 - Oct 5 by Essen_blue

I normally ride a Medium or a 56 frame. I use a standard shimano cleat.

This sound ideal if I can could borrow it.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 14:15]

No worries 👍

Drop me a pm and I'll provide details. If it helps, I'm off on Friday so can pickup then.

I think it's a 54 frame with a raised seat..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Borrow a Road or Time Trial Bike (n/t) on 19:22 - Oct 5 with 537 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Borrow a Road or Time Trial Bike (n/t) on 19:04 - Oct 5 by artsbossbeard

No worries 👍

Drop me a pm and I'll provide details. If it helps, I'm off on Friday so can pickup then.

I think it's a 54 frame with a raised seat..

I see Essen blue has added an explanation now but don't let it put you off my gold thread abs.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024