Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? 12:52 - Oct 5 with 1155 viewsIllinoisblue

More of a small platoon presumably? 300 at the most?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 12:54 - Oct 5 with 1139 viewsSitfcB

250 tickets sold.

I imagine it’ll be 10 x that on Boxing Day.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 12:55 - Oct 5 with 1136 viewsStenvict

I heard it we had sold only 80 tickets as of Saturday afternoon, which surprised me.

Poll: What will be announced first?

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 12:56 - Oct 5 with 1127 viewsitfcjoe

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 12:54 - Oct 5 by SitfcB

250 tickets sold.

That's pretty good for this competition - I was tempted but if I'd have gone would prob have sat in the home end under cover!

Might be my only chance to see academy players involved in a matchday 18 for the forseeable future!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 13:21 - Oct 5 with 1055 viewstextbackup

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 12:54 - Oct 5 by SitfcB

250 tickets sold.

250!!!!

these guys and girls get an absolute hero status, but I am slightly worried they could be crazy

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 13:24 - Oct 5 with 1036 viewsHerbivore

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 13:21 - Oct 5 by textbackup

250!!!!

these guys and girls get an absolute hero status, but I am slightly worried they could be crazy

They deserve a medal and/or medical treatment.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 14:07 - Oct 5 with 927 viewstractorshark

I toyed with the idea of going as it's not far from me. But would have meant taking a night off work and a lot of self reflection, so I decided against it.

I did go to a pre-season friendly there back in the late 80s/early 90s. Lost 1-0 but found a nice chip shop.
How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 14:20 - Oct 5 with 891 viewsIllinoisblue

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 13:21 - Oct 5 by textbackup

250!!!!

Covid games aside I wonder if that superfan has kept up his record of not missing a home or away game in something like 20 years. I can’t begin to imagine how you can do that with work, family, money issues. Think the story was in the Star or even on here.

62 - 78 - 81

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 14:50 - Oct 5 with 789 viewsStenvict

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 12:56 - Oct 5 by itfcjoe

That's pretty good for this competition - I was tempted but if I'd have gone would prob have sat in the home end under cover!

Might be my only chance to see academy players involved in a matchday 18 for the forseeable future!

The away fans are in the stand down the side, not behind the goal, so will be under cover.

Login to get fewer ads

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 15:25 - Oct 5 with 714 viewsPrideOfTheEast

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 14:20 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

Covid games aside I wonder if that superfan has kept up his record of not missing a home or away game in something like 20 years. I can’t begin to imagine how you can do that with work, family, money issues. Think the story was in the Star or even on here.

Pretty sure he has. Saw him there on Saturday.
How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 16:05 - Oct 5 with 646 viewsIllinoisblue

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 15:25 - Oct 5 by PrideOfTheEast

Pretty sure he has. Saw him there on Saturday.

Fair play to him, it’s a heck of a run.

62 - 78 - 81

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 18:42 - Oct 5 with 514 viewsStenvict

How much of a Blue Army is going to Gillingham tonight? on 16:05 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

Fair play to him, it’s a heck of a run.

He's here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024