Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates 20:12 - Oct 5 with 2315 viewsDublinBlue84

Absolutely woeful. Might have crossed for the goal but everything else he has done has been shocking. He's gave the ball away so many times it's ridiculous.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:14 - Oct 5 with 2295 viewsZXBlue

Not done himself many favours tonight. Looks non league to me.
Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:22 - Oct 5 with 2235 viewswkj

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:14 - Oct 5 by ZXBlue

Not done himself many favours tonight. Looks non league to me.

And to imagine he was being primed to take on the #9 role in the championship. He makes Priskin look like an inspired signing.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:37 - Oct 5 with 2131 viewstextbackup

He’s in my worse itfc 11

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:38 - Oct 5 with 2118 viewsdominiciawful

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:22 - Oct 5 by wkj

And to imagine he was being primed to take on the #9 role in the championship. He makes Priskin look like an inspired signing.

£1.6 million!!

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:39 - Oct 5 with 2110 viewsIllinoisblue

Think that’s harsh. He’s played better than Edwards.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:41 - Oct 5 with 2079 viewsHerbivore

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:39 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

Jackson could score a hattrick and set up another two and some of our fans would still criticise his performance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:45 - Oct 5 with 2034 viewswkj

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:41 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

Jackson could score a hattrick and set up another two and some of our fans would still criticise his performance.

I for one, will gladly reevaluate my position should he do this.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:56 - Oct 5 with 1954 viewschrismakin

I bet people jump on this and jackson

but continue to rave about Edwards, despite 0 end product

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:57 - Oct 5 with 1947 viewschicoazul

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:41 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

Hmmmm. I wonder why.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:07 - Oct 5 with 1867 viewsDarth_Koont

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:39 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

Indeed. Edwards wasn’t good tonight but he gets a pass because he’s played way better already this season.

But I thought Jackson did well tonight. Always in the game and always causing the defence problems, plus the early low cross for Pigott’s goal was as good a ball as any we saw.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:08 - Oct 5 with 1853 viewsGarv

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:56 - Oct 5 by chrismakin

I bet people jump on this and jackson

but continue to rave about Edwards, despite 0 end product

Edwards has had the biggest write up considering what he's done of any new signing in recent years.

I like him and looking forward to seeing him Saturday but bloody hell he's been hyped up.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:14 - Oct 5 with 1792 viewsIllinoisblue

With Kenlock and Toto mostly out of the way, he’s got the scapegoat shirt all to himself

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:14 - Oct 5 with 1786 viewsDarth_Koont

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:08 - Oct 5 by Garv

Edwards has had the biggest write up considering what he's done of any new signing in recent years.

I like him and looking forward to seeing him Saturday but bloody hell he's been hyped up.

No, let’s not swing the other way.

Edwards had flashes tonight but was nowhere near the level he was at before the injury.

But he’s a great player. It’s not head down and skill on the ball, he plays with his head up, normally keeps the ball better and even tonight played a fantastic through ball to Chaplin who moved the wrong way.

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:15 - Oct 5 with 1775 viewsBurns7

He still managed 10 or so goals in the bomb squad didn't he.
Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:16 - Oct 5 with 1757 viewschrismakin

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:14 - Oct 5 by Darth_Koont

Edwards had flashes tonight but was nowhere near the level he was at before the injury.

But he’s a great player. It’s not head down and skill on the ball, he plays with his head up, normally keeps the ball better and even tonight played a fantastic through ball to Chaplin who moved the wrong way.

But how many goals or assists?

We've been here before with exciting players not contributing to figures.

If its running past a few people, then we may aswell have kept dobs

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:20 - Oct 5 with 1733 viewsDarth_Koont

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:16 - Oct 5 by chrismakin

But how many goals or assists?

We've been here before with exciting players not contributing to figures.

If its running past a few people, then we may aswell have kept dobs

I love Dobra but Edwards (normally) keeps the ball better.

He’s a quality player who will help us keep the ball up the pitch and help us create chances.

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:24 - Oct 5 with 1689 viewsHerbivore

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:20 - Oct 5 by Darth_Koont

I love Dobra but Edwards (normally) keeps the ball better.

He’s a quality player who will help us keep the ball up the pitch and help us create chances.

Yes but he's played two or three games now with no goals or assists to show for it. May as well cancel his contract.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:32 - Oct 5 with 1640 viewschrismakin

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:24 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

Yes but he's played two or three games now with no goals or assists to show for it. May as well cancel his contract.

You jumped onto Cook after 4 games of the season, aren't negative comments about players allowed until a certain time period? can you let me know when that is please

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:36 - Oct 5 with 1606 viewsLeightonBuzzardBlue

had a few dodgy misplaced balls in the first half, but on the whole thought he was solid. Was a cracking ball for the goal, you have to admit!
Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:39 - Oct 5 with 1576 viewsArnieM

DublinBlue, you’re spot on I’m afraid. He gets in such good positions and actually looks like he could have an effect partnership with Pigott, but Lord, he has to improve his passing.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:56 - Oct 5 with 1459 viewsGarv

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:14 - Oct 5 by Darth_Koont

I stand by the opinion that he's been over hyped. He needs to show end product before we can start asking questions like 'how on earth have we managed to sign him in L1?' like some have.

I don't doubt that he will though. If you can't get excited by players like him then there's not much point. Hopefully we'll see Fraser central on Saturday with Edwards to the left.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 21:58 - Oct 5 with 1443 viewstextbackup

Jackson - he'd be good if he could pass to his team mates on 20:57 - Oct 5 by chicoazul

Hmmmm. I wonder why.

You aren’t suggesting what I think you are, are you??

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024