Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good work rate and energy tonight… made a difference 22:36 - Oct 5 with 784 viewsunstableblue

That is just mandatory in modern football

Yet some games this season the energy just hasn’t been there

Thought El Miz, Harper, KVY, and Chaplin and in part Jackson/Edwards made us a more dynamic unit

Broke the lines more often

Cooks system really requires that but it’s really only been Burns consistently bringing that in the league games this season

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Good work rate and energy tonight… made a difference on 22:46 - Oct 5 with 740 viewsdavblue

You would look at 1 defeat in five as starting to show some promise, things coming together but Saturday was so bad it’s knocked the stuffing out of my hope and expectations.

This team/squad are on a steep learning curve atm, let’s hoe they are learning from games like Saturday and we are starting to build some resilience. This season is now purely about getting in the play offs unless we can go on an unreal winning streak 10-14 wins on the bounce. However unlikely that is.
Good work rate and energy tonight… made a difference on 22:53 - Oct 5 with 704 viewsunstableblue

Good work rate and energy tonight… made a difference on 22:46 - Oct 5 by davblue

You would look at 1 defeat in five as starting to show some promise, things coming together but Saturday was so bad it’s knocked the stuffing out of my hope and expectations.

This team/squad are on a steep learning curve atm, let’s hoe they are learning from games like Saturday and we are starting to build some resilience. This season is now purely about getting in the play offs unless we can go on an unreal winning streak 10-14 wins on the bounce. However unlikely that is.

Cook has to eradicate the lacklustre displays, the quality of player is there, but his system needs a lot of energy, yes it will have off days… but unfortunately we can’t really afford any more off days this season now.

Is play-offs achievable? I just don’t know, tall order…. Cook needs a couple of wins on the bounce now…

At least tonight has perhaps put some pressure on the likes of Celina, Evans, Edmundson, perhaps even Fraser.

One thing I would say when we got the ball moving tonight it’s very enjoyable to watch… let’s mate with some consistent energy and threat

Big game against Shrewsbury think Cook has really challenged the first 11 to react to Accrington display

Need a run and right away

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Good work rate and energy tonight… made a difference on 23:58 - Oct 5 with 603 viewsZXBlue

Good work rate and energy tonight… made a difference on 22:53 - Oct 5 by unstableblue

Cook has to eradicate the lacklustre displays, the quality of player is there, but his system needs a lot of energy, yes it will have off days… but unfortunately we can’t really afford any more off days this season now.

Is play-offs achievable? I just don’t know, tall order…. Cook needs a couple of wins on the bounce now…

At least tonight has perhaps put some pressure on the likes of Celina, Evans, Edmundson, perhaps even Fraser.

One thing I would say when we got the ball moving tonight it’s very enjoyable to watch… let’s mate with some consistent energy and threat

Big game against Shrewsbury think Cook has really challenged the first 11 to react to Accrington display

Need a run and right away

El Miz was positive and effective. more so than Evans, or Fraser imo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024