Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where to start? 08:37 - Oct 6 with 2444 viewsbluelagos

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Where to start? on 08:43 - Oct 6 with 2023 viewsHerbivore

He's like Tim Nice but Dim, just without the niceness. To stand out as a particularly dim bulb in the void of talent that is the current Tory cabinet is an impressive feat, and one that Raab manages to achieve consistently. Abject.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Where to start? on 08:48 - Oct 6 with 1993 viewsDubtractor

Where to start? on 08:43 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

He's like Tim Nice but Dim, just without the niceness. To stand out as a particularly dim bulb in the void of talent that is the current Tory cabinet is an impressive feat, and one that Raab manages to achieve consistently. Abject.

Remarkably, it isn't the worst thing I've seen from a tory this morning.

How does anyone vote for these truly awful people? And no 'but labour' please, not voting labour doesn't mean you have to vote tory.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Where to start? on 08:59 - Oct 6 with 1917 viewsHerbivore

Where to start? on 08:48 - Oct 6 by Dubtractor

How does anyone vote for these truly awful people? And no 'but labour' please, not voting labour doesn't mean you have to vote tory.

Yes, I saw this scrolling through twitter this morning as well. If you don't want to be known as the nasty party then it's not a great idea to appoint a Home Secretary that Cruella de Vil finds a bit too callous for her tastes. Priti Patel is just utterly awful, she's genuinely nasty and has shown multiple times that she is not fit for office. There are people that actually like her and support what she's doing. I'm sure there's always been a good tranche of the population that didn't really care about anyone other than themselves and that is happy to inflict misery on others, but they seem to be much more brazen about it these days. This Tory party has made a virtue of being mean spirited.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 9:04]

Where to start? on 09:17 - Oct 6 with 1836 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Never in my life have I felt less 'proud to be British'.

I'm more ashamed these days. A backwards, little, small-minded rock.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Where to start? on 09:32 - Oct 6 with 1740 viewsBlueBadger

Where to start? on 08:59 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

Yes, I saw this scrolling through twitter this morning as well. If you don't want to be known as the nasty party then it's not a great idea to appoint a Home Secretary that Cruella de Vil finds a bit too callous for her tastes. Priti Patel is just utterly awful, she's genuinely nasty and has shown multiple times that she is not fit for office. There are people that actually like her and support what she's doing. I'm sure there's always been a good tranche of the population that didn't really care about anyone other than themselves and that is happy to inflict misery on others, but they seem to be much more brazen about it these days. This Tory party has made a virtue of being mean spirited.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 9:04]

Yes, but Angela Rayner called them 'scum' for being openly corrupt, bigoted, incompetent sociopaths, so they 're all as bad as each other.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Where to start? on 10:35 - Oct 6 with 1531 viewsGuthrum

Hasn't even got the excuse of going to a school where they don't teach Classics.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Where to start? on 10:52 - Oct 6 with 1471 viewsgiant_stow

he was briefly in charge of the country when Boris will ill innit? shudder.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Where to start? on 12:30 - Oct 6 with 1336 viewsMookamoo

My other half went to school with a pair of Vietnamese Boat People who made their way to this country. Their parents opened a restaurant in Ipswich in the late 80s (possibly Lower Brook Street - can't remember). One now runs a business employing 20 people and the other is a Harley St doctor.

Interesting the Vietnamese Boat People are looked on with affection and pride in the way we helped, but these Syrian/Libyan Boat People are not.
Login to get fewer ads

Where to start? on 12:49 - Oct 6 with 1281 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm wondering if that's taken out of context, but can't think how it could be. Spectacularly dim.

It's a car crash for them every single day at the moment. I see that the Law Society had to step in to correct more of Johnson's lies yesterday, as to why there is a backlog of cases going through the courts. All they had to do was quoted the government's own review back at them, which clearly outlines how years of drastic cuts have left the service on its knees. It's utterly depressing the state they're in flipping regularly between dishonesty and incompetency.

I doubt it matters much though as they've got their tribal support and that'll propping them up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Where to start? on 12:55 - Oct 6 with 1258 viewsXYZ

Where to start? on 12:49 - Oct 6 by Swansea_Blue

I'm wondering if that's taken out of context, but can't think how it could be. Spectacularly dim.

It's a car crash for them every single day at the moment. I see that the Law Society had to step in to correct more of Johnson's lies yesterday, as to why there is a backlog of cases going through the courts. All they had to do was quoted the government's own review back at them, which clearly outlines how years of drastic cuts have left the service on its knees. It's utterly depressing the state they're in flipping regularly between dishonesty and incompetency.

I doubt it matters much though as they've got their tribal support and that'll propping them up.

Their incompetency is our only hope.
Where to start? on 13:01 - Oct 6 with 1243 viewsHerbivore

Where to start? on 12:49 - Oct 6 by Swansea_Blue

It seems their new tactic is governance by shrug of the shoulders. Every day they seem to be outlining more and more of what they aren't responsible for. Their plan to "level up" the country seems to have nothing to do with them either, it seems they are just expecting employers to suddenly start paying high wages without this driving up costs to consumers and leading to massive inflation. Quite the trick for the private sector to pull off with no government support or intervention.

Honestly, they all just need to get in the sea along with the media goons and corporate ghouls who keep them in power. Their supporters can follow them in for all I care as well.

Where to start? on 18:22 - Oct 6 with 1089 viewsBluedicea

The term he was looking for is "misandry" or "misandrist", dislike, contempt for or prejudice towards men.
The same as misogyny and misogynist is dislike, contempt for and prejudice towards women.
Obviously some more uneducated oafs in government like him is just what we need (sarcasm).

What is the use of knowing about everything else, when you do not yet know who you are.

Where to start? on 18:27 - Oct 6 with 1077 viewsEireannach_gorm

As my father would have said, " A face like a well slapped @rse ". What a nasty piece of work.
Where to start? on 19:02 - Oct 6 with 1018 viewsHerbivore

Where to start? on 18:22 - Oct 6 by Bluedicea

The term he was looking for is "misandry" or "misandrist", dislike, contempt for or prejudice towards men.
The same as misogyny and misogynist is dislike, contempt for and prejudice towards women.
Obviously some more uneducated oafs in government like him is just what we need (sarcasm).

Or misanthropy, which is a general hatred of humanity. That's where I'm at much of the time.

Where to start? on 19:05 - Oct 6 with 1011 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm fairly sure that Priti leant in for a kiss as Boris walked in to do his speech.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Where to start? on 19:07 - Oct 6 with 1002 viewsazuremerlangus

Where to start? on 12:30 - Oct 6 by Mookamoo

My other half went to school with a pair of Vietnamese Boat People who made their way to this country. Their parents opened a restaurant in Ipswich in the late 80s (possibly Lower Brook Street - can't remember). One now runs a business employing 20 people and the other is a Harley St doctor.

Interesting the Vietnamese Boat People are looked on with affection and pride in the way we helped, but these Syrian/Libyan Boat People are not.

Those boat people who left the shores of Libya were not from Libya. They were economic migrants from mostly the ivory coast countries of Africa, using maritime laws/protocols to get access to Europe.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Where to start? on 19:17 - Oct 6 with 975 viewswitchdoctor

Where to start? on 19:07 - Oct 6 by azuremerlangus

Those boat people who left the shores of Libya were not from Libya. They were economic migrants from mostly the ivory coast countries of Africa, using maritime laws/protocols to get access to Europe.

shhhhhhhhhhhh….🤫🤫🤫
Where to start? on 19:20 - Oct 6 with 971 viewsMullet

Where to start? on 19:07 - Oct 6 by azuremerlangus

I teach a handful of Libyans who are definitely Libyan refugees and joined other Libyans. Was there a second set of people or something?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Where to start? on 19:45 - Oct 6 with 933 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is the worst thing I've seen from a Tory today.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Where to start? on 19:47 - Oct 6 with 919 viewsDubtractor

Where to start? on 19:45 - Oct 6 by GlasgowBlue

Assuming you're still out, do you ever see yourself rejoining this party?

Its basically just UKIP now isn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Where to start? on 19:52 - Oct 6 with 907 viewsGlasgowBlue

Where to start? on 19:47 - Oct 6 by Dubtractor

Assuming you're still out, do you ever see yourself rejoining this party?

Its basically just UKIP now isn't it?

Hell no.

If there is no place for people like Rory Stewart in the Tory party then I'm out.

I'm not even sure if it's just UKip lite either. There is a nasty element, but the people running the show have no real ideology of beliefs other than to wage culture wars to suit their own ends. These fookers don't believe half of the sh1t that comes out of their mouths.

Iron Lion Zion

Where to start? on 19:53 - Oct 6 with 901 viewsDanTheMan

Where to start? on 19:45 - Oct 6 by GlasgowBlue

A literal Nazi. Christ.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Where to start? on 20:08 - Oct 6 with 873 viewsjontysnut

Where to start? on 12:30 - Oct 6 by Mookamoo

Tories have been in government for 29 of the last 42 years and somehow everything is still the fault of foreigners.
Where to start? on 20:24 - Oct 6 with 843 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Where to start? on 19:52 - Oct 6 by GlasgowBlue

Hell no.

If there is no place for people like Rory Stewart in the Tory party then I'm out.

I'm not even sure if it's just UKip lite either. There is a nasty element, but the people running the show have no real ideology of beliefs other than to wage culture wars to suit their own ends. These fookers don't believe half of the sh1t that comes out of their mouths.

Did you never pause to look around you at the 'young Conservatives' back in the day as they are the ones running the show now?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Where to start? on 20:35 - Oct 6 with 808 viewsGlasgowBlue

Where to start? on 20:24 - Oct 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Did you never pause to look around you at the 'young Conservatives' back in the day as they are the ones running the show now?

I was never a member of the Young Conservatives Banksy

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024