Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poocalypse 11:36 - Oct 6 with 1211 viewsRobTheMonk

I'm working from home today, doorbell goes so I pick the dog up as she goes mental at the door. Turns out it's Madge as she's not well. Straight away I can smell dog poo, so I check the dogs backside (dog is in my arms) - nothing there. Definitely can smell dog poo though. So I go hunting around the house and every room smells of poo. But there's no poo. What's going on?

Turns out, our dog has trod in crap, and then had a zoomy around the house. Poo prints everywhere and my Ipswich training top covered in poo and mid-cleanup I realise I have an online meeting so I have to sit in a dogpoo smelling room until the meeting is over.

Dogs - got to love them!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 11:36]
Poocalypse on 11:52 - Oct 6 with 1129 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

And that there, is exactly why I will never have a dog.
Poocalypse on 12:25 - Oct 6 with 1075 viewsN2_Blue

Poocalypse on 11:52 - Oct 6 by BlueBlueBluex2

And you are missing out on so much joy!

Would you say the same thing about a child?

It's just part of the territory and what you very occasionally if ever at all have to do for love.

I don't think I'd ever want to live without a dog in our household, there is a reason they say 'man's best friend'. They really are!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Poocalypse on 12:27 - Oct 6 with 1067 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Poocalypse on 12:25 - Oct 6 by N2_Blue

It's just part of the territory and what you very occasionally if ever at all have to do for love.

I don't think I'd ever want to live without a dog in our household, there is a reason they say 'man's best friend'. They really are!

My kids wore a nappy, did not smear crap around the house or roll in fox droppings.

Did not get covered in mud and sweat and filth and then roll on my sofa/bed/carpet though :)

If I ever purchase a home with a boot room where I can shower the dog off then I may consider that, until then. Nope.

Cats though.....
Poocalypse on 12:27 - Oct 6 with 1066 viewsRyorry

Poocalypse on 11:52 - Oct 6 by BlueBlueBluex2

Such occurrences are incredibly rare, and don't happen at all once you've read tales like this, as you check paws before allowing in house!

Same thing can happen with humans anyway - I once had poo on boot & wondered what the terrible smell all over the house was till I took my boot off!

Sympathies to the OP!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Poocalypse on 12:51 - Oct 6 with 1017 viewsN2_Blue

Poocalypse on 12:27 - Oct 6 by BlueBlueBluex2

My kids wore a nappy, did not smear crap around the house or roll in fox droppings.

Did not get covered in mud and sweat and filth and then roll on my sofa/bed/carpet though :)

If I ever purchase a home with a boot room where I can shower the dog off then I may consider that, until then. Nope.

Cats though.....

Well sounds like you've been luck with your children so far.
Children will cause for mischief mess, mayhem etc throughout there first 10 years than any dog ever will, hence my question.

One of my friend's children decide they'd smear their own poo all over the bathroom...that was a fun day for him!

So as i say, it's things you do for love but they are extremely rare if ever! I've owned 4 dogs and none of them have had the inclination to roll in fox poo

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Poocalypse on 15:57 - Oct 6 with 874 viewsJ2BLUE

Poocalypse on 12:25 - Oct 6 by N2_Blue

Can see why people like them and wouldn't want to be without one but I wouldn't want one either.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poocalypse on 22:45 - Oct 6 with 707 viewsronnyd

Poocalypse on 15:57 - Oct 6 by J2BLUE

Can see why people like them and wouldn't want to be without one but I wouldn't want one either.

When i looked after my daughter and son in laws dog while they were on hols i then realised what a huge responsibility it is. When she beggered off while i was taking her for a walk on Ampton race course i thought, how do i tell them, (when they got home) that i'd lost their pride and joy. Was i relieved when she came back looking all scared. She never left my side after that. I love dogs and two of my kids have them but must admit that little incident put me off owning my own.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024