Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In case we all missed it. 14:22 - Oct 6 with 2445 viewsBlueBadger

Here's obnoxious fat crook Steve Evans crying about last night.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/steve-evans-after-itfc-beat-gillingham

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In case we all missed it. on 14:27 - Oct 6 with 2197 viewsbluelady

he is fed up of going to see the officials after the game - i suspect they are pretty tired of him too!!!!
In case we all missed it. on 14:28 - Oct 6 with 2182 viewschrismakin

He's got a point, the first goal he's miles offside, 2nd.. we can't tell on highlights, but it wasn't really a floaty ball over the top.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

In case we all missed it. on 14:31 - Oct 6 with 2158 viewsBlueBadger

In case we all missed it. on 14:28 - Oct 6 by chrismakin

He's got a point, the first goal he's miles offside, 2nd.. we can't tell on highlights, but it wasn't really a floaty ball over the top.

Yeah, but it's obnoxious fat crook Steve Evans that it's happened to.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In case we all missed it. on 14:43 - Oct 6 with 2079 viewsGeoffSentence

You can't tell on the highlights if either goal was offside.

If we did get away with a result because of dodgy refereeing, given that we have suffered being on the other end of those sort of results, my main regret would be that it's in the pizza cup and not a meaningful game.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

In case we all missed it. on 14:47 - Oct 6 with 2049 viewsRozz

Were you there? Interested how it looked in person, as neither player is in frame it's impossible to tell from highlights.

If you pause on the ball leaving Jackson's boot, the defender makes a leap about a yard from the edge of the box. Pigott is watching him all the way as he's already left his own man for dead, so I'm giving him the credit for timing his run there.

2nd he just seemed so impossibly far ahead it must have been offside, but I'll trust Chaplin's integrity over that fat crook.

I did think it was a pen though.
In case we all missed it. on 14:57 - Oct 6 with 1995 viewsjayessess

Doubt it. He's out of shot when the pass is played, but all the time he's in shot before and after the pass the left back is playing him on (well, they look level more or less). Unless he sprints past the left back then slows down, he's going to be at least nearly on and he's in a position to see along the line.

Not a very difficult decision for an assistant to make either, because they're both running in the same direction and everyone is in his field of vision.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

In case we all missed it. on 15:35 - Oct 6 with 1909 viewsBasuco

I watched it on ifollow listening to the home commentary team, they said it was not a penalty as the player was looking for it and it would have been very very soft, on both goals the goal scorers are not in shot on the highlights when the ball is kicked, do Gillingham have other cameras to look at and show Mike Jones? For the second goal neither Gillingham CB's claim offside, they must have know it was on side. This is from the Gillingham commentary team as well as what we can see. So SE again makes a fool of himself.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 15:36]
In case we all missed it. on 17:10 - Oct 6 with 1729 viewsWickets

I enjoyed his comment regarding his defenders looking at the assistant as i thought their job was to defend perhaps that was the problem .
Login to get fewer ads

In case we all missed it. on 17:15 - Oct 6 with 1717 viewsmutters

What does his girth have to do with anything?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

In case we all missed it. on 18:14 - Oct 6 with 1593 viewssolemio

In case we all missed it. on 17:15 - Oct 6 by mutters

What does his girth have to do with anything?

Probably It'll be a drain on the NHS budget in the future.
In case we all missed it. on 18:31 - Oct 6 with 1552 viewsIpswichKnight

In case we all missed it. on 14:27 - Oct 6 by bluelady

he is fed up of going to see the officials after the game - i suspect they are pretty tired of him too!!!!

That’s a filthy lie! No way that fat crook could get into the refs room. Besides if the result has annoyed him then it’s another positive to take from it!
In case we all missed it. on 18:36 - Oct 6 with 1542 viewsmutters

In case we all missed it. on 18:14 - Oct 6 by solemio

Probably It'll be a drain on the NHS budget in the future.

...and this in the context of the game is relevant how?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

In case we all missed it. on 19:27 - Oct 6 with 1438 viewsArnieM

I don’t think Pigott was “miles offside” when the cross was made, (watch where Pigott is, not Jackson crossing it ). The player nearest Jackson played Pigott onside, and Jacks9n pulled th3 ball back across the box, not forward.

I Couldn’t tell for the second but Chaplin said the young full back played him on. Yes I know he’d say that, but there was hint of a flag going up for either goal. But if they were offside, tough shyte . It’s about time we had some “ luck” !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

In case we all missed it. on 19:30 - Oct 6 with 1427 viewsWicklowBlue

He cries about everything, they weren't offside because the goals were allowed. Move on....
In case we all missed it. on 19:46 - Oct 6 with 1388 viewsDubtractor

Evans isn't the only person unhappy with refereeing decisions this week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58820881

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

In case we all missed it. on 20:11 - Oct 6 with 1339 viewsbluejacko

Onside no doubt about it!
Ref and Lino played on so that’s it😀
In case we all missed it. on 20:19 - Oct 6 with 1326 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In case we all missed it. on 19:46 - Oct 6 by Dubtractor

Evans isn't the only person unhappy with refereeing decisions this week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58820881

Wow!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

In case we all missed it. on 21:53 - Oct 6 with 1225 viewsWD19

In case we all missed it. on 18:36 - Oct 6 by mutters

...and this in the context of the game is relevant how?

Maybe it blocked the linesman’s view!?
In case we all missed it. on 22:13 - Oct 6 with 1194 viewsmutters

In case we all missed it. on 21:53 - Oct 6 by WD19

Maybe it blocked the linesman’s view!?

Aha so body shaming is ok is it on people you don't like?

In case we all missed it. on 11:37 - Oct 7 with 959 viewsWickets

In case we all missed it. on 19:27 - Oct 6 by ArnieM

I don’t think Pigott was “miles offside” when the cross was made, (watch where Pigott is, not Jackson crossing it ). The player nearest Jackson played Pigott onside, and Jacks9n pulled th3 ball back across the box, not forward.

I Couldn’t tell for the second but Chaplin said the young full back played him on. Yes I know he’d say that, but there was hint of a flag going up for either goal. But if they were offside, tough shyte . It’s about time we had some “ luck” !

Yes your right Piggott is onside he is looking along the line and makes sure he stays behind the central defender who is trying to get accross to Jackson intelligent play by Pigott .
In case we all missed it. on 11:58 - Oct 7 with 913 viewsWD19

In case we all missed it. on 22:13 - Oct 6 by mutters

Aha so body shaming is ok is it on people you don't like?

Yes. Although admittedly I am more likely to do it to people I actually like because I am quite keen for them to not die prematurely if it can be avoided.

With Steve Evans I am ambivalent.
In case we all missed it. on 12:47 - Oct 7 with 845 viewsmarcus1642

In case we all missed it. on 14:31 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

Yeah, but it's obnoxious fat crook Steve Evans that it's happened to.

How vindictive of you.
In case we all missed it. on 14:14 - Oct 7 with 778 viewsmutters

In case we all missed it. on 11:58 - Oct 7 by WD19

Yes. Although admittedly I am more likely to do it to people I actually like because I am quite keen for them to not die prematurely if it can be avoided.

With Steve Evans I am ambivalent.

Nothing like a bit of casual deriding to get you through the day eh?

Stay classy

In case we all missed it. on 14:23 - Oct 7 with 769 viewsHalifaxBlue

In fairness to them, I would be shocked if Gillingham didn't have an elevated camera setup for their analysis team to go through - if so it would likely show all 22 players so he may have a better angle. Still, not worried as Evans would whine about it no matter what.

And I'd like to agree with the people calling out the body shaming. Why not just pick out something from the myriad of traits that make Steve Evans completely unlikeable. No need for the fat comments.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

In case we all missed it. on 14:29 - Oct 7 with 760 viewsSamWhiteUK

In case we all missed it. on 14:14 - Oct 7 by mutters

Nothing like a bit of casual deriding to get you through the day eh?

Stay classy

Hi Steve
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024