Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the Newcastle takeover is back on 22:08 - Oct 6 with 1184 viewsFarmerpiles

Thats going to seriously p off the Chelseas, Man City/Utd & Liverpools. Last thing they want is another potential big player at the top of the Prem in the next 2 or 3 yrs.
Looks like the Newcastle takeover is back on on 22:13 - Oct 6 with 1141 viewsdavblue

It’s not as easy as Man City or Chelsea when they splashed massive amounts. They have to spend what they have. I suspect it will take a fair few years but Newcastle should be a top 6 club, they’ve been backed terribly by Ashley.
Looks like the Newcastle takeover is back on on 22:15 - Oct 6 with 1130 viewsTrequartista

To be fair, the Saudi regime haven't murdered any journalists in the past few weeks so they should get through the Premier League owners' and directors test ok now.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Looks like the Newcastle takeover is back on on 22:49 - Oct 6 with 1000 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Not yet. This is a hurdle cleared but I think the biggest issue is ownership transparency which is yet to be clarified

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Looks like the Newcastle takeover is back on on 08:03 - Oct 7 with 723 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Looks like the Newcastle takeover is back on on 22:49 - Oct 6 by BlueandTruesince82

Not yet. This is a hurdle cleared but I think the biggest issue is ownership transparency which is yet to be clarified

Well it seems like they made provided that clarity too. Geordies are going to go mental

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024