Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not the nasty party, at all 17:41 - Oct 7 with 2185 viewsHARRY10

Out of touch - Peter Bottomly "described MPs’ pay packets as “really grim”, despite their wages putting them in the top 5 per cent of earners in the UK."

Lying shtbag - Nadine Dorries " Universal Credit cut will not push anyone into poverty."

Fck the poor - Terese Coffey captured singing " I’ve had the time of my life” only an hour after the £20-a-week cut to universal credit came into force.

Not the nasty party, at all on 17:51 - Oct 7 with 1793 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Nobody puts Coffey in the corner

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Not the nasty party, at all on 21:07 - Oct 7 with 1697 viewsfactual_blue

Not the nasty party, at all on 17:51 - Oct 7 by You_Bloo_Right

Nobody puts Coffey in the corner

That's because she should be put in the darkest, dankest oubliette.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Not the nasty party, at all on 00:21 - Oct 8 with 1626 viewsClareBlue

what ever your politics, that videos is grim. Like, really grim.

should you have actually shared it?
Not the nasty party, at all on 06:59 - Oct 8 with 1549 viewssolomon

Like I’ve said before, they are just letting out a bit more rope, pretty soon when the time is right we can pull it tight and open the trap door and dismiss them to the opposition benches, hopefully for a very long time.
Not the nasty party, at all on 10:02 - Oct 8 with 1486 viewsDecoy_Octopus

Not the nasty party, at all on 06:59 - Oct 8 by solomon

Like I’ve said before, they are just letting out a bit more rope, pretty soon when the time is right we can pull it tight and open the trap door and dismiss them to the opposition benches, hopefully for a very long time.

Won't happen.

Coffey is my local MP. The masochists round here vote for her every time. I can only think its because they ENJOY being treated with utter contempt.
Not the nasty party, at all on 10:14 - Oct 8 with 1468 viewsLord_Lucan

I don’t much like Theresa Coffey but what kind of person begrudges anyone a bit of fun (Actually I know that answer as well)

As for pay, MP’s are well underpaid. What are they on? I bet even the front bench are on under £100k. We need proper business minded people to run the country, not £100k bus w4nkers

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:19 - Oct 8 with 1457 viewsWeirdFishes

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:14 - Oct 8 by Lord_Lucan

I don’t much like Theresa Coffey but what kind of person begrudges anyone a bit of fun (Actually I know that answer as well)

As for pay, MP’s are well underpaid. What are they on? I bet even the front bench are on under £100k. We need proper business minded people to run the country, not £100k bus w4nkers

Never understood the argument to have business minded people in Government. Business people are successful in business because they make money, not improve people's lives which is ultimately what people in government should be doing.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:43 - Oct 8 with 1423 viewsLord_Lucan

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:19 - Oct 8 by WeirdFishes

Never understood the argument to have business minded people in Government. Business people are successful in business because they make money, not improve people's lives which is ultimately what people in government should be doing.

You need to have a bit of something about you, have a way of getting things done, the ability to come up with ideas and implement them.

My Nan was the most caring person I knew but I wouldn’t have given her a job.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:50 - Oct 8 with 1414 viewsHARRY10

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:43 - Oct 8 by Lord_Lucan

You need to have a bit of something about you, have a way of getting things done, the ability to come up with ideas and implement them.

That rather overlooks the point that it is not about getting it done, it is about WHAT is being done that counts

As to Les Dawson in drag, here's more (pass the sick bucket)

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:54 - Oct 8 with 1394 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:50 - Oct 8 by HARRY10

That rather overlooks the point that it is not about getting it done, it is about WHAT is being done that counts

As to Les Dawson in drag, here's more (pass the sick bucket)

"Les Dawson in drag".

Following your recent body shaming and sexist posts, you really are letting thE progressive side down H.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 10:54]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not the nasty party, at all on 11:03 - Oct 8 with 1385 viewsHARRY10

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:54 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

"Les Dawson in drag".

Following your recent body shaming and sexist posts, you really are letting thE progressive side down H.

There's a bit of woke in us all, after all GB

takes a bit of nudging though,
Not the nasty party, at all on 11:09 - Oct 8 with 1372 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

What I think we need are people who, collectively, have experience across a range of disciplines. And we need those people to have a clear sight of what they consider to be best for the country and we desperately need them to have a decent moral compass and a sense of duty.

Our parliament has never been totally composed of such individuals of course but never have we been further away from those requirements.

Not the nasty party, at all on 11:33 - Oct 8 with 1320 viewschicoazul

MPs definitely aren’t paid enough and the current salary attracts the wrong people.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Not the nasty party, at all on 11:41 - Oct 8 with 1305 viewsBlueBadger

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:54 - Oct 8 by GlasgowBlue

"Les Dawson in drag".

FACE it, Harry is risking being BAND from this BOX if he doesn't stop this sort of stuff. Phil has never authoriZED this kind of behaviour. And getting banned would truly ROGERS Harry here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not the nasty party, at all on 11:43 - Oct 8 with 1287 viewsHARRY10

Not the nasty party, at all on 11:33 - Oct 8 by chicoazul

MPs definitely aren’t paid enough and the current salary attracts the wrong people.

and representing the Silly Party
Not the nasty party, at all on 12:19 - Oct 8 with 1239 viewsEireannach_gorm

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:43 - Oct 8 by Lord_Lucan

Yes, getting things done indeed.

Not the nasty party, at all on 12:37 - Oct 8 with 1203 viewstractordownsouth

I'm all up for people having a bit of fun as that's what party conferences are largely for, but it's incredibly bad optics to sing a song with that title the night before inflicting hardship on low income workers.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Not the nasty party, at all on 13:01 - Oct 8 with 1143 viewsEdwardStone

Not the nasty party, at all on 12:19 - Oct 8 by Eireannach_gorm

Yes, getting things done indeed.

This clip needs to be viewed by every UK taxpayer

The behaviour of this current Government is beneath contempt

As a side note, it might be interesting to see the tax arrangements of the individuals concerned. It would be nice to know if they have, for example, based their tax affairs offshore
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 13:31]
Not the nasty party, at all on 15:21 - Oct 8 with 1054 viewsPlums

Not the nasty party, at all on 11:33 - Oct 8 by chicoazul

If you’re in politics for the money, you’re there for the wrong reasons. After all many of the current Tory front bench (and those behind them) don’t need the money at all due to their family backgrounds, Eton education and city careers.
Ask yourself why THEY are in parliament and there is only one conclusion. Self interest.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 17:41]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Not the nasty party, at all on 15:55 - Oct 8 with 1033 viewsbazza

Not the nasty party, at all on 15:21 - Oct 8 by Plums

If you’re in politics for the money, you’re there for the wrong reasons. After all many of the current Tory front bench (and those behind them) don’t need the money at all due to their family backgrounds, Eton education and city careers.
Ask yourself why THEY are in parliament and there is only one conclusion. Self interest.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 17:41]

Maybe those Elton boys are just there for the crocodile rock..
Not the nasty party, at all on 16:04 - Oct 8 with 1020 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Not the nasty party, at all on 15:55 - Oct 8 by bazza

Sorry seems to be the hardest word for them, that's for sure.

Not the nasty party, at all on 16:07 - Oct 8 with 1009 viewsleitrimblue

Not the nasty party, at all on 15:55 - Oct 8 by bazza

Are the Elton boys sometimes known as rocket men?
Not the nasty party, at all on 17:36 - Oct 8 with 927 viewsTooManyCooks

Surely, by that rationale, the incompetent morons currently serving are being paid too much.

I'm also a long, long way from convinced by the argument that a 100k incompetent Boris stooge should be replaced with a 300, 400, 500k incompetent "business minded" Boris stooge. I thought Cronyism was near max pi55 take, but this would really take the biscuit.

hedgehog flavoured cucumbers

Not the nasty party, at all on 17:55 - Oct 8 with 891 viewsnoggin

Begrudge them a bit of fun? FFS LL, they've just taken food from the tables of the poorest in society.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 18:14]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Not the nasty party, at all on 17:19 - Oct 10 with 682 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not the nasty party, at all on 10:02 - Oct 8 by Decoy_Octopus

Won't happen.

Coffey is my local MP. The masochists round here vote for her every time. I can only think its because they ENJOY being treated with utter contempt.

The majority of voters in her electorate are rural or relatively rich and they are predominantly Tory as they are landowners or wealthy.

What is really needed is a mobilisation of the poor to (register and) vote for a candidate that would not continue to oppress them. Unfortunately too many have been led to believe their vote will make no difference.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024