Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) 18:54 - Oct 7 with 1826 viewsITFC_Forever

WTF.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:12 - Oct 7 with 1795 viewschrismakin

Sir Alex is 79!!!

Where does the time go

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:18 - Oct 7 with 1773 viewsPlums

I was 7 when I got one of his plastic footballs for my birthday. I was over the moon Brian!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:18 - Oct 7 with 1771 viewsKeno

**while pointing finger at the screen"

I love that, just love it

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:22 - Oct 7 with 1758 viewsGlasgowBlue

My favourite Kevin Keegan moment.

Imagine Spurs letting Harry Kane take part in something like Superstars?

A bit of KK trivia. He played for Liverpool against us in the mid 70’s the day his father died. They either told him just before kick off, at half time or at the final whilst. One of the older posters will know.

Still wish he’d won the league with Newcastle.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:23 - Oct 7 with 1752 viewsGlasgowBlue

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:12 - Oct 7 by chrismakin

Sir Alex is 79!!!

Where does the time go

Just 9 years between them. In 1996 you’d have thought they were twenty years apart.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:27 - Oct 7 with 1732 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Shakira is 44!

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:28 - Oct 7 with 1729 viewsEastTownBlue

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:22 - Oct 7 by GlasgowBlue

A bit of KK trivia. He played for Liverpool against us in the mid 70’s the day his father died. They either told him just before kick off, at half time or at the final whilst. One of the older posters will know.

Mine was when he was rather rattled following our equaliser early in the 1993-94 season claiming to be annoyed by a supporter in the lower Pioneer hitting his fist against the dugout. To be fair, that was a 1-1 thrashing.
In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:29 - Oct 7 with 1728 viewsBloomBlue

I really liked Keegan until he went off on one at Sir Bob for the way he was dropped from the England squad
Login to get fewer ads

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:50 - Oct 7 with 1699 viewsITFC_Forever

That Newcastle team was so entertaining to watch. They mentioned it on the recent series Fever Pitch… if they were on a live match, you would always watch as you knew you would be entertained.

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:53 - Oct 7 with 1690 viewsFixed_It

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:27 - Oct 7 by BlueandTruesince82

Shakira is 44!

Hislop?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 07:43 - Oct 8 with 1454 viewsBluefish

I read his book this year. I enjoyed it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 09:52 - Oct 8 with 1415 viewsBluefields

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:29 - Oct 7 by BloomBlue

I really liked Keegan until he went off on one at Sir Bob for the way he was dropped from the England squad

He was justified in his complaints tbh.
In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 09:56 - Oct 8 with 1401 viewsITFC_Forever

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 07:43 - Oct 8 by Bluefish

I read his book this year. I enjoyed it

Me too funnily enough - 'tis indeed a good read.

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 10:01 - Oct 8 with 1394 viewsFenland_Blue

Sir Alex is 79!!!

Where does the time go

El Tel is 78 and runs and works in his own hotel with his wife in Spain.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 10:03 - Oct 8 with 1393 viewsLord_Lucan

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 09:56 - Oct 8 by ITFC_Forever

Me too funnily enough - 'tis indeed a good read.

Same same.

Tony Mowbray is 57!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 10:07 - Oct 8 with 1390 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isn’t it funny how we seem surprised at the passing of time? You’d have thought we’d have got used to it by now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 12:14 - Oct 8 with 1340 viewsPlums

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 10:07 - Oct 8 by Swansea_Blue

Isn’t it funny how we seem surprised at the passing of time? You’d have thought we’d have got used to it by now.

I think it’s the age gap feels so much narrower as you get older whereas it’s a gulf when you’re under 20. My footballing heroes were grown men when I was a kid but actually they were only a decade and a bit older than me.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 15:03 - Oct 8 with 1281 viewsThe_Major

John Lennon would have been 81 yesterday.
In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 15:16 - Oct 8 with 1271 viewsgainsboroughblue

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 12:14 - Oct 8 by Plums

I think it’s the age gap feels so much narrower as you get older whereas it’s a gulf when you’re under 20. My footballing heroes were grown men when I was a kid but actually they were only a decade and a bit older than me.

Loved Jason Dozzell when he was here. Especially when Lyall took over. Jason is 6 years older than me and probably circles the same box on those questionnaires you fill in.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 17:34 - Oct 8 with 1212 viewsyesjohn99

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 15:16 - Oct 8 by gainsboroughblue

Loved Jason Dozzell when he was here. Especially when Lyall took over. Jason is 6 years older than me and probably circles the same box on those questionnaires you fill in.

Jason was my first ITFC hero. I started going proper at the age of 7 in 1989. Was the John Duncan era but fell in love. Probably helped that my dad is an Ipswich nut.
In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 19:54 - Oct 8 with 1167 viewsKeaneish

Sir Alex is 79!!!

Where does the time go

Christopher Walken is 78; what game are we playing?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 20:05 - Oct 8 with 1157 viewsZXBlue

A friend of mine was there for this incident. As a Chelsea fan, he claims he flciked him the vs whilst he was getting up and was caught on camera. He swears that the original footage showed him briefly, but I have yet to spot him on the footage now available....
In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 22:47 - Oct 8 with 1107 viewsITFC_Forever

And further to this… Andie McDowell is 63!

In other news, Kevin Keegan is 70 (SEVENTY!!) on 23:41 - Oct 8 with 1091 viewsThe_Major

Like that meme says - you know you're getting old when you got to one of those websites that has a wheel thing for the date of birth, and you have to spin it like you're on Wheel of Fortune.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024