Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 19:13 - Oct 7 with 1819 viewsKeno

he reckons Bruce will be sacked tomorrow and Eddie Howe is lined up to take over

he also think Newcastle will soon be as big as Man City and Barcelona

I did chuckle as that did

Bless him

(PS - if the artist Constable had been a Geordie what would his favourite pizza be .... a Haywaiain)

Poll: The Highgate Blue Poll
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:17 - Oct 7 with 1412 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another act of levelling up from Boris, what a man.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: 2 up top?

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:24 - Oct 7 with 1386 viewsOldboy

Thrilled for their fans. Some of the most loyal in the country. Dubious choice, but guess beggers can't be choosers. Got to get the all clear from the PL first.

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:26 - Oct 7 with 1358 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bruce will be a happy man!!

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:38 - Oct 7 with 1319 viewsBloomBlue

Well if your friend wants Eddie Howe as Manager he's not very ambitious is he.

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:43 - Oct 7 with 1290 viewschrismakin

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:24 - Oct 7 by Oldboy

Thrilled for their fans. Some of the most loyal in the country. Dubious choice, but guess beggers can't be choosers. Got to get the all clear from the PL first.

They already have

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: What's our best '3' of current available players
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:45 - Oct 7 with 1289 viewsKeno

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:38 - Oct 7 by BloomBlue

I didn't say he wanted him, just thats wants he had heard

In fairness he said he didn't care who as long Bruce goes

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:51 - Oct 7 with 1255 viewsOldboy

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:43 - Oct 7 by chrismakin

They already have

Thank you so much for correcting me.
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:53 - Oct 7 with 1241 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:45 - Oct 7 by Keno

I didn't say he wanted him, just thats wants he had heard

In fairness he said he didn't care who as long Bruce goes

Yay, we've been taken over.

...get rid of that bloody Geordie!

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

Login to get fewer ads

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:54 - Oct 7 with 1243 viewsclive_baker

I think there's a bit of being careful what you wish for to some extent. On the one hand football is about entertainment and yes, fair play, who wouldn't want to see the worlds best players wearing the badge and lifting trophies, but surely there comes a point where it's a bit of a circus and not all that enjoyable? A good friend of mine is a long term City fan having been born and bred in Manchester, and perhaps it's some romance and sentimentality but he said he's never enjoyed it as much since the silly money came in, moved from Maine Road, less home grown players (and the Geordies love a local hero), loads of day trippers at games etc.

Not that we're poor, but give me Shrewsbury at home on a Saturday anytime. Proper.

Poll: How do you feel about the statistical and analytical side of football?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:55 - Oct 7 with 1221 viewschrismakin

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:51 - Oct 7 by Oldboy

Thank you so much for correcting me.

You're welcome.

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:59 - Oct 7 with 1216 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:54 - Oct 7 by clive_baker

I think there's a bit of being careful what you wish for to some extent. On the one hand football is about entertainment and yes, fair play, who wouldn't want to see the worlds best players wearing the badge and lifting trophies, but surely there comes a point where it's a bit of a circus and not all that enjoyable? A good friend of mine is a long term City fan having been born and bred in Manchester, and perhaps it's some romance and sentimentality but he said he's never enjoyed it as much since the silly money came in, moved from Maine Road, less home grown players (and the Geordies love a local hero), loads of day trippers at games etc.

Not that we're poor, but give me Shrewsbury at home on a Saturday anytime. Proper.

I know a guy who supported Chelsea all his life and had been going since the 70's.

He got fed up of the new Chelsea and gave up his season ticket. Started watching AFC Wimbledon in the conference.

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 20:03 - Oct 7 with 1184 viewsmylittletown

Good effort by Ashley really. Tough assignment to find new owners even more unpleasant and immoral than him.

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 20:27 - Oct 7 with 1097 viewsIllinoisblue

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:24 - Oct 7 by Oldboy

They’re not that loyal. Check out their attendances from the early 90s

62 - 78 - 81

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 20:31 - Oct 7 with 1097 viewsFtnfwest

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:38 - Oct 7 by BloomBlue

He’ll of a step down from Benitez….who Ashley gave them
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 20:48 - Oct 7 with 1032 viewsmonty_radio

And how long does your friend think it'll take for the new owners to be gannin along the Scotswood road to see if Dubai might not be thinking about a matching bid to buy out the Blaydon Races? - once they've cracked all the lyrics of the song, of course.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:01 - Oct 7 with 985 viewsbazza

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 19:59 - Oct 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

I know a guy who supported Chelsea all his life and had been going since the 70's.

He got fed up of the new Chelsea and gave up his season ticket. Started watching AFC Wimbledon in the conference.

Wow, what a plonker.
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 975 viewsFixed_It

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:01 - Oct 7 by bazza

Wow, what a plonker.

I kind of get where he's coming from. Although I'd love the chance to see if it would test my loyalty...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Have you ever tested positive for Covid?

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:14 - Oct 7 with 946 viewsKeno

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:06 - Oct 7 by Fixed_It

I kind of get where he's coming from. Although I'd love the chance to see if it would test my loyalty...

to be fair Fixey you have the best of both worlds

you now support a lower league tea without have to give up supporting Ipswich

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:20 - Oct 7 with 924 viewsTrequartista

I really can't believe its been allowed. When Sky do those match previews with a portrait of a player from each side, they should just use a photo of Jamal Khashoggi for the Newcastle player.

"PIF, the sovereign wealth fund of kingdom, is independent from the gulf nation" - wow.

PIF even owned the jets that flew Khashoggi's killers to Istanbul.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:27 - Oct 7 with 900 viewsbazza

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:06 - Oct 7 by Fixed_It

Champions league football, or whitton Utd away.. 😂..
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:54 - Oct 7 with 826 viewsFixed_It

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:27 - Oct 7 by bazza

Champions league football, or whitton Utd away.. 😂..

Champions League football with the identity and soul of your team/club ripped out. It's a sacrifice many would be prepared to make, but not everyone. But then - I hate modern football.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Have you ever tested positive for Covid?

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:54 - Oct 7 with 829 viewsKeaneish

Amanda Stavely received a 10% stake in the club for brokering the deal!? Anyone else find that remuneration a tad excessive and a little bizarre?

Poll: Do you begrudge Alan Judge wanting to talk to QPR?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:56 - Oct 7 with 805 viewsmylittletown

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:54 - Oct 7 by Keaneish

Amanda Stavely received a 10% stake in the club for brokering the deal!? Anyone else find that remuneration a tad excessive and a little bizarre?

Not in their corrupt and immoral world, no.
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 22:02 - Oct 7 with 762 viewschrismakin

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:54 - Oct 7 by Keaneish

Dunno

Marcus got a 5% stake in game changer by taking town down to league 1. Ripping the club apart. So 10% for doing a good thing isn't so shocking lol.

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 22:04 - Oct 7 with 762 viewsKeaneish

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:56 - Oct 7 by mylittletown

Not in their corrupt and immoral world, no.

Fair. It’ll please you to know she’s also a Sunderland fan!

Poll: Do you begrudge Alan Judge wanting to talk to QPR?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021