Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 19:13 - Oct 7 with 2157 viewsKeno

he reckons Bruce will be sacked tomorrow and Eddie Howe is lined up to take over

he also think Newcastle will soon be as big as Man City and Barcelona

I did chuckle as that did

Bless him

(PS - if the artist Constable had been a Geordie what would his favourite pizza be .... a Haywaiain)

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 22:12 - Oct 7 with 484 viewsElderGrizzly

The most they can spend this year without breaking FFP is £150m

I do like how the Premier League say they are happy that the club hasn’t been bought by Saudi Arabia when the company who has bought them is headed by the ruler of Saudi.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/07/newcastle-united-qa-who-is-taki
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 22:14]
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 22:21 - Oct 7 with 463 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What are the odds on Newcastle fans turning up for the next home game in fancy dress and get accused of cultural appropriation?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 450 viewsmylittletown

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 22:04 - Oct 7 by Keaneish

Fair. It’ll please you to know she’s also a Sunderland fan!

Just watched a load of them on the news. You have to be a special sort of scumbag to celebrate your team being taken over over by a load of mass murderers.
(Even if it previously belonged to a seedy crook)
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 23:29 - Oct 7 with 412 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 21:06 - Oct 7 by Fixed_It

I kind of get where he's coming from. Although I'd love the chance to see if it would test my loyalty...

He much prefers the experience of proper football.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 23:46 - Oct 7 with 397 viewsClareBlue

sportswashing one of the most toxic regimes existing, and it is accepted and welcomed

the absolute crap about the separation of 240 billion from the Saudi state is a fecking joke.

why not just admit that everything is for sale and they bought us, they bought the regulation of the Premiership and they bought access to a PR campaign.

It will cost about a billion to get to pig at the top table, hope plenty of that is spent in Newcastle, which is an OK place, apart from the Geordies. (Joke, I have a nephew studying there and family living around)

wonder how many of them can actually identify Newcastle on a map

shame on the Premiership
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 23:48 - Oct 7 with 393 viewsclive_baker

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 22:21 - Oct 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

What are the odds on Newcastle fans turning up for the next home game in fancy dress and get accused of cultural appropriation?!

Buzzing to see loads of fat, topless Geordie blokes with tea towels on their heads, lining the streets around St James' in the snow in January ready to welcome Zlatan to Harry Redknapp's Newcastle.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 23:54 - Oct 7 with 393 viewsClareBlue

amal Khashoggi's wife speaks out against the takeover

“It is so terrible to read that once again money has been more important than justice,” she tweeted on Thursday evening. “What a shame and embarrassment for Newcastle that they are now owned by those who murdered Jamal Khashoggi.

“I hope the fans and players of Newcastle will hold their owners to account and ask them why no one knows where Jamal’s body is yet?

“Why has there been no Justice for Jamal? This is such a shame.”
My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 06:31 - Oct 8 with 317 viewsChurchman

My Geordie friend is very happy, and maybe having drink or 3 on 20:27 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue

They’re not that loyal. Check out their attendances from the early 90s

In 1991, the season we were promoted, the crowd was about 16k when we played them. Hardly the millions locked out every game since the dawn of time.

A buddy who comes from that part of the world won’t have any of it, which always amuses me. He’s over the moon of course and after the Ashley saga, I can understand that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024