Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: 16:52 - Oct 8 with 868 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you:

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 16:57 - Oct 8 with 828 viewsElderGrizzly

Lock it due to zombies of course
The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 18:00 - Oct 8 with 775 viewsfactual_blue

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 16:57 - Oct 8 by ElderGrizzly

Lock it due to zombies of course

A friend has requested I ask 'what if you are a zombie?'

A purely hypothetical question, as I'm sure you realise.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 21:16 - Oct 8 with 704 viewsPendejo

Closed, and finish off with a 5 knuckle shuffle, definitely don't want to be caught with trousers down!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 01:14 - Oct 9 with 612 viewsTangledupin_Blue

If the bloke who lives opposite is taking a dump with his bathroom door open and his boxroom door is open and my boxroom door is open and my bathroom door is open while I take a dump we could wave to each other but we don't.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 10:37 - Oct 9 with 478 viewsbournemouthblue

TWTD - Asking the questions which matter

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 10:38 - Oct 9 with 476 viewsbournemouthblue

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 21:16 - Oct 8 by Pendejo

Closed, and finish off with a 5 knuckle shuffle, definitely don't want to be caught with trousers down!

so not during?
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 10:38]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 10:41 - Oct 9 with 463 viewsBluefish

I worked for a company that closed a regional head office and I was last man standing. 1st time I was there on my own I had a sh*t with the doors open looking out to the reception. A great moment

Micky has other advice
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 11:29]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 11:11 - Oct 9 with 443 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Heck, you've got the place to yourself be more environmentally friendly just have one in the garden and blame it on the dog.
Login to get fewer ads

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 11:30 - Oct 9 with 408 viewsbazza

The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you: on 21:16 - Oct 8 by Pendejo

I was going to say where’s the option, go straight to the bathroom for a tug off 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024