Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow, confused? 17:18 - Oct 8 with 1062 viewscarlo88

Can anyone tell how I can watch the Shrewsbury match tomorrow on ifollow, when I look at the availabilty of this match it only allows an audio pass at £2.50? I thought all matches were available to watch online.
iFollow, confused? on 17:22 - Oct 8 with 1034 viewsDanTheMan

Not if you're in the UK.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

iFollow, confused? on 17:22 - Oct 8 with 1035 viewsThe_Realist_09

Only if you are based outside of the UK. It was only last season when fans weren't allowed in stadiums that all games were available.
iFollow, confused? on 17:24 - Oct 8 with 1014 viewsIllinoisblue

Only midweek games are available for UK-based fans.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

iFollow, confused? on 17:30 - Oct 8 with 991 viewsWallingford_Boy

Yes, just need a vpn and then you can watch all games, which loads on here do.

RIP Sir Bobby

iFollow, confused? on 22:15 - Oct 8 with 814 viewsBonchosBicycle

It's really unfair, and I say that as someone who lives in the US so gets to stream pretty much every game. I understand the rationale but I really think financially it'd be better off letting someone pay a tenner to watch the game online than hoping they'll turn up at PR instead.

I really don't think that many who were intending to go to a match will decide to stay home because they can get it on TV. The match day experience is a whole lot more than that. But on the plus side you'll get probably hundreds more throwing in a tenner who were never going to give the club a penny that weekend.
iFollow, confused? on 22:57 - Oct 8 with 765 viewsBluedicea

iFollow, confused? on 22:15 - Oct 8 by BonchosBicycle

It's really unfair, and I say that as someone who lives in the US so gets to stream pretty much every game. I understand the rationale but I really think financially it'd be better off letting someone pay a tenner to watch the game online than hoping they'll turn up at PR instead.

I really don't think that many who were intending to go to a match will decide to stay home because they can get it on TV. The match day experience is a whole lot more than that. But on the plus side you'll get probably hundreds more throwing in a tenner who were never going to give the club a penny that weekend.

The 3pm blackout law, which has been in place since the 1960s, prohibits matches being shown between 2:45pm and 5:15pm in order to protect attendances throughout the football pyramid. In Uefa territories, “Article 48” dictates that on a Saturday or Sunday, there must be a period when no live football can be shown on TV.
The PL, and EFL in turn, make more money from the status quo of the rules by selling the rights to other countries, than they could make if the law was overturned. Unless they are allowed to individually sell the rights to their own games themselves, which they have been pushing for in recent years(the big 6 at least).

Ifollow only gives around 80% of the fees to the clubs that people stream to watch. So having too many streams and less attendance would massively financially impact the clubs, despite there probably being 20 -30% more who could/would watch a stream over attending.

What is the use of knowing about everything else, when you do not yet know who you are.

iFollow, confused? on 12:28 - Oct 9 with 503 viewsellerblue

iFollow, confused? on 22:57 - Oct 8 by Bluedicea

The 3pm blackout law, which has been in place since the 1960s, prohibits matches being shown between 2:45pm and 5:15pm in order to protect attendances throughout the football pyramid. In Uefa territories, “Article 48” dictates that on a Saturday or Sunday, there must be a period when no live football can be shown on TV.
The PL, and EFL in turn, make more money from the status quo of the rules by selling the rights to other countries, than they could make if the law was overturned. Unless they are allowed to individually sell the rights to their own games themselves, which they have been pushing for in recent years(the big 6 at least).

Ifollow only gives around 80% of the fees to the clubs that people stream to watch. So having too many streams and less attendance would massively financially impact the clubs, despite there probably being 20 -30% more who could/would watch a stream over attending.

I must admit i have always found this a bit strange, considering here in Germany all Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 are shown live regardless of time or day also sky.de show premiership matches live sat/sun and Monday this includes 3pm kick offs, also all Pokal (cup matches ) are shown live , you just take your pick of what game to watch.

Heinsberg Blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024