Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under investing in football clubs 06:54 - Oct 9 with 385 viewsle2blue

For Newcastle and mike Ashley read Ipswich and Marcus Evans, this really shows how miss management of a club and under funding plays out: https://www.ft.com/content/2c2a351c-ac25-46aa-b640-ea354b1b8dc9
Under investing in football clubs on 07:03 - Oct 9 with 364 viewsdavblue

It’s not just under investment. If you get good people in I.e recruitment, people to run the club the club could run it self from a financial point of view, certainly in the championship.

I always felt we never absolutely maximised what Evans put in.

I appreciate what I’ve said is easy to say, but we never got good people in and were run on the cheap off the field.
Under investing in football clubs on 07:20 - Oct 9 with 337 viewsle2blue

Under investing in football clubs on 07:03 - Oct 9 by davblue

It’s not just under investment. If you get good people in I.e recruitment, people to run the club the club could run it self from a financial point of view, certainly in the championship.

I always felt we never absolutely maximised what Evans put in.

I appreciate what I’ve said is easy to say, but we never got good people in and were run on the cheap off the field.

Yes totally agree, the lack of investment in people to actually run the place was also very odd…I always assumed that was because he wanted to ‘run’ his play thing and not have anyone telling him how to do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024