Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club coach that went to Gillingham 11:49 - Oct 9 with 780 viewseddiespearitt03

Anyone know the lady steward on the club coach ? Left my 1971 bobble hat on the bus. Sentimental value only.
Club coach that went to Gillingham on 12:07 - Oct 9 with 700 viewsSitfcB

Could be Helen.

But assume the driver would’ve done a ‘sweep’ once back in the depot? Was it the Ipswich buses coach? Have contacted my Ipswich buses representative to ask.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Club coach that went to Gillingham on 12:41 - Oct 9 with 622 viewsghostofescobar

Have you been wearing it since 71 (not constantly, just for game!) or is it a more recent purchase/hand me down?

GhostOfEscobar

Club coach that went to Gillingham on 13:27 - Oct 9 with 539 viewseddiespearitt03

Club coach that went to Gillingham on 12:07 - Oct 9 by SitfcB

Could be Helen.

But assume the driver would’ve done a ‘sweep’ once back in the depot? Was it the Ipswich buses coach? Have contacted my Ipswich buses representative to ask.

Yes,i think her name is Helen. Thank you.

Only just realised it is missing so i shall go to bus office on Monday, hoping it was handed in.
Club coach that went to Gillingham on 13:30 - Oct 9 with 524 viewseddiespearitt03

Club coach that went to Gillingham on 12:41 - Oct 9 by ghostofescobar

Have you been wearing it since 71 (not constantly, just for game!) or is it a more recent purchase/hand me down?

Not worn it much over the years..You wont see many hats like this..Nearly 50 years old.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024