Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am well aware of their weaknesses/frailties but I genuinely haven’t seen suc 21:05 - Oct 9 with 563 viewsBLUEBEAT

enjoyable football being played by an Ipswich team for many years.

So there.

Poll: W or W

I am well aware of their weaknesses/frailties but I genuinely haven’t seen suc on 21:15 - Oct 9 with 525 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We seemed to lose sight of football being an entertainment business soon after Joe Royle left. There were brief glimmers at times but nothing that lasted.

There are two things I really want. One is for us to see some measure of success and the second is to enjoy watching s again. I really believe there is a large degree that the two go hand-in-hand. It is difficult to enjoy watching a team that does not compete effectively. It is difficult for a team to compete effectively when they do not enjoy performing. Of course there are exceptions to both but I am not too greedy to want both of these things am I?

Let's hope this is the beginning of something good.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I am well aware of their weaknesses/frailties but I genuinely haven’t seen suc on 21:23 - Oct 9 with 482 viewsStewart27

It’s a strange situation.

We are what, 15th in league one? That is absolutely atrocious. However, a big part of me died during the Mick era. Sub 10k attendances probably vouch for that. Never recorded that low due to ST non-attendees being counted in.

We were going nowhere then and I’m not saying we’re going anywhere now but it’s a weirdly exciting time. Glimpses of what we can do are shining through. Glimpses of what we can become are apparent. Not sure whether Cook is the right guy but I really want him to succeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024