Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? 22:05 - Oct 9 with 4737 viewsElderGrizzly

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:06 - Oct 9 with 4098 viewsbazza

Looks dapper in his suit 👊🏻
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:10 - Oct 9 with 4057 viewsEastTownBlue

As long as Tom Hunt doesn't have an advisory role at the club ...
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:22 - Oct 9 with 3925 viewsElderGrizzly

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:10 - Oct 9 by EastTownBlue

We’ve too many foreign players for that to be true…
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:26 - Oct 9 with 3892 viewsElderGrizzly

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:10 - Oct 9 by EastTownBlue

The Hunt was there 😏

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:29 - Oct 9 with 3842 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:26 - Oct 9 by ElderGrizzly

The Hunt was there 😏

If only Peter Reid was advising Hunt

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:39 - Oct 9 with 3743 viewsCotty

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:26 - Oct 9 by ElderGrizzly

The Hunt was there 😏

Begging for free tickets? Classy.
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:39 - Oct 9 with 3742 viewsIllinoisblue

Checked the “are you a scouser?” on the application form. Is he our new assistant manager?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:43 - Oct 9 with 3704 viewstextbackup

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:39 - Oct 9 by Cotty

Begging for free tickets? Classy.

if he ends up in the away end at cambridge that could be bad for him..... his name rhymes perfectly with a word that'll be said alot that day

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:47 - Oct 9 with 3673 viewsSomethingBlue

Hunt should stick to cheerleading the evil murderers who've taken over the club he actually supports. There is no place for him at Portman Road.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:48 - Oct 9 with 3646 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If Tom Hunt is in the Cambridge away end, hopefully he gets treated with the same level of disdain that he has shown to the most vulnerable people in our society.

Tw@t
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 22:48]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:49 - Oct 9 with 3634 viewsle2blue

Was at Accrington and also sat in directors box today with the chairman and second half with milts, maybe he’s the alternative to an asst mgr.
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:56 - Oct 9 with 3550 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:06 - Oct 9 by bazza

Looks dapper in his suit 👊🏻

He's not cheered up though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 00:14 - Oct 10 with 3163 viewshoppy

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:56 - Oct 9 by StochesStotasBlewe

He's not cheered up though.

Oh? What can it mean?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 00:24 - Oct 10 with 3122 viewslordsambuca

Interesting that Hunt has now started to push on the ITFC supporter angle. Perhaps he thinks that most have forgotten that his links with Ipswich are purely based on furthering his career given that Doncaster did not work out and clearly a similar tweet from Ely City FC would not quite have the same impact.....

I am not sure he will find he has too much in common with Peter Reid....
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 08:29 - Oct 10 with 2636 viewsgazzer1999

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 00:14 - Oct 10 by hoppy

Oh? What can it mean?

I'm a daydream believer.
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 08:39 - Oct 10 with 2581 viewsOldboy

That would be a massive step backwards.
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 08:50 - Oct 10 with 2524 viewsitfcsuth

Reid was technical director for a period at Wigan during Cook’s time.
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 09:58 - Oct 10 with 2296 viewsWD19

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 08:50 - Oct 10 by itfcsuth

Reid was technical director for a period at Wigan during Cook’s time.

I am assuming ‘advisory’ means we pay all of his expenses for a weekend down here with his mates and in return he chats to Cook about the game a bit.

Given the state of the back room team (in my opinion) then it is probably money well spent at this point.
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 10:07 - Oct 10 with 2257 viewsFBI

So when are we rolling out 'Peter Reid's got a fookin' monkey's head...'?

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 10:18 - Oct 10 with 2193 viewsPhilTWTD

It's not true, he's just a friend of PC's.
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 11:28 - Oct 10 with 1976 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 10:18 - Oct 10 by PhilTWTD

It's not true, he's just a friend of PC's.

After the whole "The takeover is stalled" debacle, I'm never trusting you again Phil

Peter Reid is our new catering manager, and you know it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 11:56 - Oct 10 with 1868 viewshoppy

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 11:28 - Oct 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

After the whole "The takeover is stalled" debacle, I'm never trusting you again Phil

Peter Reid is our new catering manager, and you know it.

Or pricing up a repainting job?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 12:02 - Oct 10 with 1839 viewsWeWereZombies

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 11:56 - Oct 10 by hoppy

Or pricing up a repainting job?

Jon Walters can assess if those turnstiles need a bit of work with the glasspaper first or whether we need to get a replacement part and do a bit of welding...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 12:04 - Oct 10 with 1829 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 12:02 - Oct 10 by WeWereZombies

Jon Walters can assess if those turnstiles need a bit of work with the glasspaper first or whether we need to get a replacement part and do a bit of welding...

It'll need more than glass paper, you don't think Clegg rubbed them down before he threw that blue gloss on do you?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 12:32 - Oct 10 with 1730 viewsWeWereZombies

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 12:04 - Oct 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

It'll need more than glass paper, you don't think Clegg rubbed them down before he threw that blue gloss on do you?

I guess, and it might explain Jamie Carragher being seen in the B&Q on the Euro Retail Park this morning having a look at blow torches...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024