Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else love 00:23 - Oct 10 with 481 viewscatch74

going through the fridge and creating a masterpiece.

Gin and sugar free tango for me tonight. I’ve got a pub next door - this is low. Reckon I’ve managed about a treble, would have been more if we’d lost. Come on you blues.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Anyone else love on 01:00 - Oct 10 with 436 viewsChurchman

We tried a bottle of mulled wine with half a bottle of scotch the other year. We called it Skullcrusher. It was actually really nice, but pretty devastating. Christmas Day sped by….

I recommend it!
Anyone else love on 01:05 - Oct 10 with 438 viewsfactual_blue

The go-to game for stag parties at my uncle's pub many years ago was 'along the bar'. The stag party would start on the left of the bar and have to have a drink made from the first two things on the shelves, and then work their way along.

After two or so rounds of this they'd realise my uncle had ensured the next drink would be something like Drambuie and pickled egg.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 1:06]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else love on 06:59 - Oct 10 with 374 viewsChurchman

Anyone else love on 01:05 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

The go-to game for stag parties at my uncle's pub many years ago was 'along the bar'. The stag party would start on the left of the bar and have to have a drink made from the first two things on the shelves, and then work their way along.

After two or so rounds of this they'd realise my uncle had ensured the next drink would be something like Drambuie and pickled egg.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 1:06]

That’s epic! Not done anything like that.

The closest is golf tours where the head case would always buy the oldest mouldiest bottles on the top shelf of some Spanish bar for us to try at the end of the night. Could be anything from a brown sludge to some old firewater.

Not in the same league as the two non the shelf routine!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 7:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024