Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? 09:21 - Oct 10 with 948 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You ok fella?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 09:27 - Oct 10 with 938 viewsDubtractor

My report.

Upon realising I was in a part of the ground surrounded by riff raff, my enjoyment of the game soured. Tried to enjoy it, but the whole occasion just wasn't the same.

On another note, nice to bump into you yesterday mate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 09:44 - Oct 10 with 900 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 09:27 - Oct 10 by Dubtractor

My report.

Upon realising I was in a part of the ground surrounded by riff raff, my enjoyment of the game soured. Tried to enjoy it, but the whole occasion just wasn't the same.

On another note, nice to bump into you yesterday mate.

Likewise Dubbers!
Have you seen their goal again yet and do you still think the keeper should have done better?

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 10:17 - Oct 10 with 860 viewsDubtractor

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 09:44 - Oct 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Likewise Dubbers!
Have you seen their goal again yet and do you still think the keeper should have done better?

I've only see the goal on the Quest hiughlights, so not the best angle to tell from.

Definitely wasn't a keeper error, but another where you'd hope a keeper renowned for his shot stopping would do better.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 10:31 - Oct 10 with 840 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

He's been imprisoned in Terry's basement.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 10:45 - Oct 10 with 820 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 10:31 - Oct 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

He's been imprisoned in Terry's basement.

By Mrs Tel !!

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 11:10 - Oct 10 with 801 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 10:45 - Oct 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

By Mrs Tel !!

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 18:12 - Oct 10 with 689 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 11:10 - Oct 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

Seems we weren't far wrong! Shocking.

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 18:33 - Oct 10 with 670 viewsWarkystache

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 18:12 - Oct 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Seems we weren't far wrong! Shocking.

Genuine question though Bankers - how do I tell them? I'm getting more worried about that at the moment.

She's having dinner with her mum today, but 'might nip round later'. Bloody hell.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Login to get fewer ads

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 19:24 - Oct 10 with 611 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 18:33 - Oct 10 by Warkystache

Genuine question though Bankers - how do I tell them? I'm getting more worried about that at the moment.

She's having dinner with her mum today, but 'might nip round later'. Bloody hell.

I have deferred to Miss Bankers in this matter she says they may be happy for you ("if his intentions are honourable"(!))
She then added that if it is just a quick fling you are both after then don't bother. Better check with Paula first on what you both want.

That will be £50 please. Good luck (I reckon you might end up locked in their basement yet.)

Edit....you need to ask yourself, what is it about limitless sex with the 28 year old Paula that appeals to you?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 19:26]

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 20:09 - Oct 10 with 542 viewsWarkystache

Warky, Warky, where's yer reports? on 19:24 - Oct 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

I have deferred to Miss Bankers in this matter she says they may be happy for you ("if his intentions are honourable"(!))
She then added that if it is just a quick fling you are both after then don't bother. Better check with Paula first on what you both want.

That will be £50 please. Good luck (I reckon you might end up locked in their basement yet.)

Edit....you need to ask yourself, what is it about limitless sex with the 28 year old Paula that appeals to you?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 19:26]

Good advice. Many thanks.

I'm not sure where this is heading (apart from my bed, or hers, obviously) but it just all seems so...sudden. When I was married, my former wife and I took ages to make that decision, and it's all too early at the mo.

She's Tel's former aide from the shop and has some very amusing tales from that time. I might have to capture these for posterity....!

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024