Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne Permanent 20:21 - Oct 10 with 4098 viewstractorboy1978

Is an absolute must whether it be January or the summer. Think it'll happen too.
Bonne Permanent on 20:33 - Oct 10 with 3151 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Only possibility of it happening is if we go up.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Bonne Permanent on 20:35 - Oct 10 with 3140 viewsWickets

You can only buy what someone wants to sell ! But we can hope .
Bonne Permanent on 20:42 - Oct 10 with 3122 viewscatch74

Bonne Permanent on 20:33 - Oct 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

I wonder if we’re in play off position and 5/6 points of automatic a January raid might just be on the cards. They could loan us Andre back too, I’d like to see him and Morsy together in this team, he’d love having Bonne, Chaplin, Fraser, Celina, Burns, Aluko, Edwards, maybe Harper, Pigott, Norwood or even Barry to find.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Bonne Permanent on 21:00 - Oct 10 with 3046 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bonne Permanent on 20:42 - Oct 10 by catch74

I wonder if we’re in play off position and 5/6 points of automatic a January raid might just be on the cards. They could loan us Andre back too, I’d like to see him and Morsy together in this team, he’d love having Bonne, Chaplin, Fraser, Celina, Burns, Aluko, Edwards, maybe Harper, Pigott, Norwood or even Barry to find.

That’s a good point I hadn’t considered before.

Am sure Dozzell would blossom amongst the new pro-active players here.

Poll: W or W

Bonne Permanent on 21:01 - Oct 10 with 3032 viewstractorboy1978

Bonne Permanent on 20:33 - Oct 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

I can't see him going back to QPR personally. Suspect he will be pushing pretty hard to make this move happen.
Bonne Permanent on 21:05 - Oct 10 with 3019 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bonne Permanent on 20:35 - Oct 10 by Wickets

You can only buy what someone wants to sell ! But we can hope .

This is true but there are plenty of examples of clubs being prepared to sell players who have not made it with them but banged in goals at a level below. I would quote: Rhodes, McGoldrick, Wyke, Nouble, Keiffer Moore, even Dean Bowditch.

I think there is every chance we will get Bonne on a permanent. It may take a decent fee, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bonne Permanent on 21:11 - Oct 10 with 2983 viewsBlueBadger

Bonne Permanent on 21:05 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

This is true but there are plenty of examples of clubs being prepared to sell players who have not made it with them but banged in goals at a level below. I would quote: Rhodes, McGoldrick, Wyke, Nouble, Keiffer Moore, even Dean Bowditch.

I think there is every chance we will get Bonne on a permanent. It may take a decent fee, though.

And I suspect it will likely only happen if we can achieve promotion.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bonne Permanent on 21:20 - Oct 10 with 2950 viewsitfcsuth

Every goal increases the price.

It’s a deal we will want to do I’m sure, but only if it’s financially feasible.
Login to get fewer ads

Bonne Permanent on 21:24 - Oct 10 with 2946 viewsitfcjoe

Would love to get it done, we need to be working on it ASAP because if his form carries on we'll be priced out of any deal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bonne Permanent on 21:33 - Oct 10 with 2903 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not that I want to piss on anyone's fire but, depending on the other teams at the top end of the table, it may well be close to mathematically impossible for us to be in a playoff position in January. There's 15 games to lincoln on the 1st Jan including that one. If we win them ALL that would put us on 53 points, whereas the top 6 would be on about 47-50 points if they carry on as they are doing. And there's a bunch of teams hot on the tails of the top 6 so a couple of them could drop off the pace and we'd still be struggling to get anywhere near close.

The odds are fantastically small.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bonne Permanent on 21:38 - Oct 10 with 2867 viewstractorboy1978

Bonne Permanent on 21:33 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

Not that I want to piss on anyone's fire but, depending on the other teams at the top end of the table, it may well be close to mathematically impossible for us to be in a playoff position in January. There's 15 games to lincoln on the 1st Jan including that one. If we win them ALL that would put us on 53 points, whereas the top 6 would be on about 47-50 points if they carry on as they are doing. And there's a bunch of teams hot on the tails of the top 6 so a couple of them could drop off the pace and we'd still be struggling to get anywhere near close.

There's no way it'll be anything like that tally. Last season it was 40 points, season before it was 37.
Bonne Permanent on 23:01 - Oct 10 with 2644 viewsIllinoisblue

Bonne Permanent on 21:33 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

That’s an extreme worse case scenario, surely. Just as we will (hopefully) be on the rise others will fall away.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bonne Permanent on 23:54 - Oct 10 with 2529 viewsEireannach_gorm

We would be deep in the doo doo without his goals.
Bonne Permanent on 08:01 - Oct 11 with 2336 viewsfranz_tyson

Can’t see Dozzell fitting in. We need those two defensive midfielders not only to link play, but cover the full backs going forward and win balls in midfield. Not Dozzell’s game.
Would not be surprised to see us getting a tough, uncompromising DM in January if Evans or anyone else isn’t nailing it by then.
Bonne Permanent on 08:43 - Oct 11 with 2233 viewsZx1988

If he continues his current form, and if I was in charge of such things at QPR, I'd be on the phone to Mark Ashton in late December to let him know that we would be exercising our right to recall him on January 1st, unless ITFC would like to make a significant offer in order to acquire him on a permanent deal.

I worry that we've really shot ourselves in the foot by agreeing to a unilateral recall in January (although, at the same time, I appreciate that this may have been the only way of getting him in the first place).

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Bonne Permanent on 08:51 - Oct 11 with 2217 viewsIpswichKnight

Bonne Permanent on 08:43 - Oct 11 by Zx1988

If he continues his current form, and if I was in charge of such things at QPR, I'd be on the phone to Mark Ashton in late December to let him know that we would be exercising our right to recall him on January 1st, unless ITFC would like to make a significant offer in order to acquire him on a permanent deal.

I worry that we've really shot ourselves in the foot by agreeing to a unilateral recall in January (although, at the same time, I appreciate that this may have been the only way of getting him in the first place).

Recall can only happen if all 3 parties agree, can’t see us or Bonne agreeing to terminate the loan!
Bonne Permanent on 08:53 - Oct 11 with 2204 viewsitfcjoe

Bonne Permanent on 08:51 - Oct 11 by IpswichKnight

Recall can only happen if all 3 parties agree, can’t see us or Bonne agreeing to terminate the loan!

That's not the case - confirmed by Phil and EADT. QPR can recall him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bonne Permanent on 08:54 - Oct 11 with 2188 viewsWestcountryblue

If we can roll into January, 5 to 6 points off the automatic promotion places (something, which i think is realistic), i have doubt in my mind that more funds will be released for the likes of Bonne and other players.

Promotion out of League One is just the first step for the American's and they will bankroll it to make sure it happens as soon as possible. Nobody wants to be in this division and the big moves we make for the likes of Morsy, Celina et al underline that.
Bonne Permanent on 08:54 - Oct 11 with 2180 viewsdirtyboy

Bonne Permanent on 23:54 - Oct 10 by Eireannach_gorm

We would be deep in the doo doo without his goals.

Piggott may have done similar?

He's certainly an incredible back up striker!
Bonne Permanent on 08:55 - Oct 11 with 2171 viewsWD19

Bonne Permanent on 21:00 - Oct 10 by BLUEBEAT

That’s a good point I hadn’t considered before.

Am sure Dozzell would blossom amongst the new pro-active players here.

Do QPR not have any proactive players?
Bonne Permanent on 09:07 - Oct 11 with 2113 viewsDarth_Koont

We just have to keep our fingers crossed that Dykes and Austin stay fit. And even then if one is injured QPR may well go out and buy someone anyway if they’re in the promotion hunt.

Pronouns: He/Him

Bonne Permanent on 09:10 - Oct 11 with 2092 viewsZx1988

Bonne Permanent on 09:07 - Oct 11 by Darth_Koont

We just have to keep our fingers crossed that Dykes and Austin stay fit. And even then if one is injured QPR may well go out and buy someone anyway if they’re in the promotion hunt.

True, but at the same time I wouldn't be at all surprised if they went on to recall him purely because they can, and would then go on to demand a hefty premium for his return.

We did the same when we recalled KIeffer Moore from Rotherham in January 2018, and promptly sold him to Barnsley.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Bonne Permanent on 09:32 - Oct 11 with 2017 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bonne Permanent on 08:55 - Oct 11 by WD19

Do QPR not have any proactive players?

At League One level?

Not too many, I’d imagine.

Poll: W or W

Bonne Permanent on 09:36 - Oct 11 with 1984 viewsMediocre_Quick

I think pining for Dozzell back is Ludicrous, he was sold because cook didn't see a future for him here, why would he come back to play for a manager that didn't want him in the first place?

We have much better options to play alongside Morsy (who was made to look weak for Shrews goal Saturday) a la, El Miz who has stood out everytime he's played, or humphreys in there too
Bonne Permanent on 09:54 - Oct 11 with 1912 viewsbluestandard

Bonne Permanent on 21:38 - Oct 10 by tractorboy1978

There's no way it'll be anything like that tally. Last season it was 40 points, season before it was 37.

Quite! And winning all those games including Lincoln would put us on 58 points, not 53.

On the subject of Bonne, I don't get the urgency to make the move permanent before the end of the season. The more urgent matter is to ensure that he is with us for the season ie to extend the loan if there is a recall option in January. Also agree with others that in the summer Bonne could be pressing hard for a move to PR in any event. Chances of a permanent move here eventually look quite good to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024