Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now 21:02 - Oct 10 with 2120 viewsElderGrizzly

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 21:06 - Oct 10 with 2062 viewsBlueBadger

This is actual terrorism, right?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 21:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 21:10 - Oct 10 with 2048 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can anyone actually explain to me the thinking behind these conspiracy theory nutjobs that makes them want to prevent others from having the vaccine?

Surely, if they think they have somehow saved themselves from the terrible risk they believe vaccine provides, shouldn't they simply be thankful for that? Why do they want to prevent the rest of us protecting ourselves by having it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 21:10 - Oct 10 with 2047 viewsBlueBadger

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 21:10 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can anyone actually explain to me the thinking behind these conspiracy theory nutjobs that makes them want to prevent others from having the vaccine?

Surely, if they think they have somehow saved themselves from the terrible risk they believe vaccine provides, shouldn't they simply be thankful for that? Why do they want to prevent the rest of us protecting ourselves by having it?

I think it's basically because they're c**ts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 21:12 - Oct 10 with 2034 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 21:06 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

This is actual terrorism, right?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 21:14]

Since it is not enacted, isn't it technically a terrorist threat? Which is still a very serious crime. If there is any possibility it will encourage others to act, you could probably cover it under hate preaching too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:08 - Oct 10 with 1861 viewsIllinoisblue

This is the result of pandering to simpletons mixed with social media running rampant and unfiltered. A journalist now has to live in fear and his family has to live in fear because of these vermin. What a pathetic, moronic world we live in.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:17 - Oct 10 with 1846 viewsElderGrizzly

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:08 - Oct 10 by Illinoisblue

This is the result of pandering to simpletons mixed with social media running rampant and unfiltered. A journalist now has to live in fear and his family has to live in fear because of these vermin. What a pathetic, moronic world we live in.

C@nts the lot of them

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:33 - Oct 10 with 1804 viewsIllinoisblue

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:17 - Oct 10 by ElderGrizzly

C@nts the lot of them

Utter scum, delusional dangerous scum. They need to be beaten with bats.

62 - 78 - 81

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:33 - Oct 10 with 1805 viewsRyorry

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:17 - Oct 10 by ElderGrizzly

C@nts the lot of them

Are you sure that's genuine EG? Which paper is it from? Because I've searched & can't find that image anywhere other than there.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 00:06 - Oct 11 with 1757 viewsIllinoisblue

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:33 - Oct 10 by Ryorry

Are you sure that's genuine EG? Which paper is it from? Because I've searched & can't find that image anywhere other than there.

Assuming that’s one of tomorrow’s front pages. Be a lot of work to fake it!

62 - 78 - 81

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 00:17 - Oct 11 with 1747 viewsThe_Major

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:33 - Oct 10 by Ryorry

It's the Daily Record, so might not show up in sassenach feeds.
The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 02:35 - Oct 11 with 1724 viewsKingsCrossBlue

I’m sure it my lack of legal knowledge or general terrible education on my part. But what ‘writ’ are they serving?

It sounds the equivalent paperwork as to a direct mail that invites you to join a competition to win a Renault Laguna or a birthstone gemstone, once you invite three friends.

Tbf, if I was Vine, I’d take a nailed bat to the lot of their faces and reinvent myself as a news hard man. Win win.

I never thought I’d say this, but I feel sorry for the guy. Although I’d love it if Vine had executive control over vaccines
The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 03:11 - Oct 11 with 1699 viewsIllinoisblue

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 02:35 - Oct 11 by KingsCrossBlue

I’m sure it my lack of legal knowledge or general terrible education on my part. But what ‘writ’ are they serving?

It sounds the equivalent paperwork as to a direct mail that invites you to join a competition to win a Renault Laguna or a birthstone gemstone, once you invite three friends.

Tbf, if I was Vine, I’d take a nailed bat to the lot of their faces and reinvent myself as a news hard man. Win win.

I never thought I’d say this, but I feel sorry for the guy. Although I’d love it if Vine had executive control over vaccines

+1 for advocating a nailed bat. The sheer lunacy of these people is staggering. The slap headed moron claiming Vine “has been served”… I mean, just how much of a fkwit do you have to be. Best part is when he’s demanding to be allowed to come on Vine’s show. “Monday morning, Jeremy, I’ll come on your show. Actually I’m busy, it’ll have to be Tuesday.”

And of course, the Twitter replies are awash with bots and conspiracy wackjobs. What a mess.

62 - 78 - 81

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 03:48 - Oct 11 with 1682 viewsKingsCrossBlue

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 03:11 - Oct 11 by Illinoisblue

+1 for advocating a nailed bat. The sheer lunacy of these people is staggering. The slap headed moron claiming Vine “has been served”… I mean, just how much of a fkwit do you have to be. Best part is when he’s demanding to be allowed to come on Vine’s show. “Monday morning, Jeremy, I’ll come on your show. Actually I’m busy, it’ll have to be Tuesday.”

And of course, the Twitter replies are awash with bots and conspiracy wackjobs. What a mess.

It’s just amazing. I’m admittedly very souped up on booze and bits of stuff, but also two jabs. But Anyone can still clearly see the lunacy of this lot and the damage it’ll cause. I really hope that guy gets on the show on Tuesday, as it’ll be an absolute disaster for him. Hopefully him. and that ginger guy that has eyes like a novelty animal birthday card from insulate U.K.
The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 08:22 - Oct 11 with 1516 viewsBlueBadger

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 00:06 - Oct 11 by Illinoisblue

Assuming that’s one of tomorrow’s front pages. Be a lot of work to fake it!

Pointless too, there's plenty of real stuff out there showing pro-diseasers being c**ts.

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 08:52 - Oct 11 with 1473 viewsDanTheMan

And this is why just because someone is being polite does not mean that their message is any less sinister.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 08:58 - Oct 11 with 1454 viewsRyorry

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 03:11 - Oct 11 by Illinoisblue

There are 138 replies to the thread all of which say more or less exactly the same as everyone on this thread, bar one bit of irrelevant spam & 13 tweets from 12 tweeters saying they disagree (the doc should stick to her day job etc), incl 2 anti-vaxxers. Zero conspiracy theorists apart from 3 ppl querying msm/photo's validity (as I did, because the paper the photo appears in wasn't shown or named in the tweet).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 10:54 - Oct 11 with 1363 viewsGuthrum

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 02:35 - Oct 11 by KingsCrossBlue

Some of this attitude in the anti-vacs comes from their US colleagues, who subscribe to the "Sovreign Citizen" movement, which believes that certain bits of constitutional legislation in the 19th century have rendered every government since illegitimate. Thus they have decided, via a misreading of everything from the Magna Carta to the Bill of Rights, that the wishes of the individual are the sole authority in the land and whatever they dream up has legal validity. Usually not wanting to pay taxes or resolving property/construction disputes in their favour.

Needless to say, none of this has any standing in law. Especially so outside the USA.

The Britih ones tend to wave around the 1215 original Magna Carta as if it were A) still an active piece of legislation and B) had any relevance to them rather than a specific bunch of 13th century rebellious nobles.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 11:12]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 11:46 - Oct 11 with 1288 viewsChurchman

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 21:10 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

It’s lost on me, along with the anti vax argument. A chum of mine who suffers from asthma and other health issues refuses to have any form of vaccination - Covid, flu etc. Reckons they are all part of state control, micro chip, you name any wacko theory and he’s probably signed up.

I’m all for freedom to choose, but this sort of rabid stuff is not acceptable. How dare these dregs impose their views and intimidate in this way.

I’m all for the baseball bat treatment, but this is only likely to create bruising and the odd fracture. For effective treatment, a cricket bat is a pretty good choice.
The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 23:23 - Oct 11 with 1051 viewsCheltenham_Blue

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/anti-vaxxers-accused-intimidati

It's genuine.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The anti-vaxxers threatening to hang BBC journalists now on 00:07 - Oct 12 with 1019 viewsKievthegreat

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/anti-vaxxers-accused-intimidati

EDIT: this is a very late reply, I had an old tab with this one and missed several people beating me to the punch
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 19:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024