Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon 22:44 - Oct 10 with 1354 viewsunstableblue

Scored again, another disallowed…. But apparently giving high energy, high commitment and high physicality displays..

Team player as can seen diving across the turf to celebrate having already been subbed in a recent game

A great loan

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon on 22:53 - Oct 10 with 1305 viewsParisBlue

He's done well, better than I thought he would. I could have scored his goal yesterday though...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon on 23:35 - Oct 10 with 1221 viewscatch74

Woolfenden and Downes went to Swindon too, didn’t they? Both came back better players, let’s keep this relationship going. Now I’m thinking Downes was Luton or did he do both!?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon on 23:54 - Oct 10 with 1167 viewsbournemouthblue

Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon on 23:35 - Oct 10 by catch74

Woolfenden and Downes went to Swindon too, didn’t they? Both came back better players, let’s keep this relationship going. Now I’m thinking Downes was Luton or did he do both!?

They're a good club, they tend to play football the right way

They're serial under performers really, they should be yoyoying between League One and the Championship, not League One and League Two
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 23:54]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon on 23:55 - Oct 10 with 1156 viewsTrumptonBlue

Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon on 23:35 - Oct 10 by catch74

Just Luton for Downes.
Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon on 00:02 - Oct 11 with 1135 viewshoppy

Just a shame that he has to wear yellow and green on occasion…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tyreece Simpson is becoming a.real fan favourite at Swindon on 11:17 - Oct 11 with 666 viewsChrisd

This is where he's going to develop as a player and learn more about himself playing regular first team football. It's such big step up from U23 football due to it's intensity, physicality and the fact the games matter. Really pleased for him and it will benefit us when his loan spell finishes. A win, win situation.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024