Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? 09:17 - Oct 11 with 1202 viewsKeno

seems legit

i am captain John White, I am among American troops currently deployed in Syria,
my reason for contacting you through your email is that I have a proposal for you and I got your email address when I was seeking on the internet to see if I can find someone I can share this deal with and come across your email address.
I urgently need to safeguard some amount of money I have here in my possession which is worth the sum of eleven million five hundred thousand US Dollars (11.5 Million)
I came across this cash while on operation three days ago, as we were on the massive attack against the terrorist Group here in Syria and nobody else knows that I have this money here with me because I still hide it somewhere.
my colleagues here did not know about this money because I hide it out of other items that were confiscated from the terrorist hideout.
I deemed it necessary to look out for somebody that will keep this money for me until I complete my duty here in about 6 months' time, I want to know if you are willing to do that and I am going to share this money 40/60 with you.
I am still an active soldier and I personally did not want anyone to know about this and my plans of moving this money to you will be through a delivery cargo company that delivers food and medicine here.
I am going to reply back to you tomorrow if you agree with my proposal.
note that you can only communicate with me through my private email address.
i will wait for your reply

thank you
John White

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:24 - Oct 11 with 1147 viewsBloomBlue

Well no spelling mistakes and the experts say you can tell if an email isn't legit because they always contain spelling mistakes, although he used a small 'c' in Captain which is a bit suspicious, but go for it
Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:29 - Oct 11 with 1116 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

Yeah, just send him your bank account details, date of birth, PIN number and home address - I'm sure it will be fine and you'll be rich.......
Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:33 - Oct 11 with 1087 viewsBlueBadger

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:29 - Oct 11 by BrentwoodBlagger2

Yeah, just send him your bank account details, date of birth, PIN number and home address - I'm sure it will be fine and you'll be rich.......

When you've done that, I've a dozen magic beans here that I'm selling fr 20 grand a pop....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:40 - Oct 11 with 1063 viewsChurchman

He must have a very big rucksack.
Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:44 - Oct 11 with 1050 viewsKeno

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:40 - Oct 11 by Churchman

He must have a very big rucksack.

is that a euphemism?

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:44 - Oct 11 with 1047 viewsKeno

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:33 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

When you've done that, I've a dozen magic beans here that I'm selling fr 20 grand a pop....

are they the ones Marcus Evans tried to buy promotion with?

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 10:06 - Oct 11 with 1024 viewsChurchman

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:44 - Oct 11 by Keno

is that a euphemism?

Ooh err, could be!
Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 10:11 - Oct 11 with 1015 viewsBlueBadger

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 09:44 - Oct 11 by Keno

is that a euphemism?

If it isn't, would you like someone to give you one?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 10:18 - Oct 11 with 1004 viewsKeno

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 10:11 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

If it isn't, would you like someone to give you one?

Nah, in the words of the late great Kenneth Willians "I hate euphemisms whenever I see one in a script I just want to whip it out as quick as I can'

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 18:37 - Oct 11 with 778 viewsfactual_blue

Well I benefited from his largesse, so I don't see why you shouldn't.

Clearly lots of buried cash lying around in Syria.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Should I help this poor US soldier who has just emailed me?? on 21:11 - Oct 11 with 665 viewsBluedicea

Send it to the NCSC, they love stuff like that.

What is the use of knowing about everything else, when you do not yet know who you are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024