Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel 14:55 - Oct 11 with 1817 viewsbluelagos

Yep, that's not a typo on my part.

(On this one issue before anyone thinks I've gone full on Daily Express level loon)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 14:57 - Oct 11 with 1790 viewsKeno

so basically you are now saying you fancy the home secretary?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 15:59 - Oct 11 with 1678 viewsEdmundo

So basically she's undermining the force she is effectively in charge of. How long do the Conservatives need? Could I suggest they were in charge long enough to have stopped the rot in the first place? She's a sh**house minister of a sh**house Cabinet.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 16:00 - Oct 11 with 1672 viewsWD19

Your enemies enemy is your friend.
I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 16:04 - Oct 11 with 1658 viewsWeWereZombies

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 16:00 - Oct 11 by WD19

Your enemies enemy is your friend.

Either that or your enemies enemy will encourage you and your enemy to go fully on the attack and deplete each other so that they can pick off whoever weakens first...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 16:31 - Oct 11 with 1592 viewsgiant_stow

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 16:04 - Oct 11 by WeWereZombies

Either that or your enemies enemy will encourage you and your enemy to go fully on the attack and deplete each other so that they can pick off whoever weakens first...

Ruthless! You ought to be in government.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 16:34 - Oct 11 with 1580 viewsWeWereZombies

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 16:31 - Oct 11 by giant_stow

Ruthless! You ought to be in government.

Not really, my preferred strategy would be not to go around making enemies in the first place.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 16:49]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 17:47 - Oct 11 with 1474 viewsfactual_blue

They're hopelessly incompetent, that's my conclusion*. Without DNA and CCTV and other technological wheezes (mobile phone data) etc, they'd clear up very little crime, particularly within the strictures of PACE.

*The police.

*And boris' hopeless and hapless government.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 18:01 - Oct 11 with 1447 viewsHerbivore

She is using the only trick this government has, to blow in the wind and say what they think the public wants to hear. She encouraged the harsh policing of the Sarah Everard vigil, she has backed Cressida Dick many times. Don't listen to what they say, look at what they do (or don't do).

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 18:05 - Oct 11 with 1436 viewsPlums

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 15:59 - Oct 11 by Edmundo

So basically she's undermining the force she is effectively in charge of. How long do the Conservatives need? Could I suggest they were in charge long enough to have stopped the rot in the first place? She's a sh**house minister of a sh**house Cabinet.

I turned 50 at the weekend. The Tories have been in government for all bar 16 years of my lifetime. There is nobody else to blame for the state of this nation and its police, NHS, roads, rail, immigration etc.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 18:26 - Oct 11 with 1401 viewsDurovigutum

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 18:05 - Oct 11 by Plums

I turned 50 at the weekend. The Tories have been in government for all bar 16 years of my lifetime. There is nobody else to blame for the state of this nation and its police, NHS, roads, rail, immigration etc.

And yet Labour fight each to distance themselves from Blair, winner of three general elections....
I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:13 - Oct 11 with 1285 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 15:59 - Oct 11 by Edmundo

Why don't you come down off the fence and tell us what you really think...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:26 - Oct 11 with 1258 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Having worked in the police for several years I can indeed assure you that they are not 'rotten from top to bottom'; this suggests that there isn't a genuine, decent officer out there.

I'd have thought that anyone with any common sense/intelligence would realise that this wasn't true and wouldn't adopt such a view.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:27 - Oct 11 with 1251 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:13 - Oct 11 by Tangledupin_Blue

Why don't you come down off the fence and tell us what you really think...

Still can't believe that the country did not vote for a party that would have given us Diane Abbott as Home Secretary.
I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:29 - Oct 11 with 1228 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:27 - Oct 11 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Still can't believe that the country did not vote for a party that would have given us Diane Abbott as Home Secretary.

Upvoted before I realised it was said in irony.

Anyone who believes that Abbott would have been a poor Home Secretary because she got flustered in an interview really is not using the same standards to judge the current Government at all.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 20:31]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:31 - Oct 11 with 1225 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Shame there isn't a Government Minister who can take responsibility for the corruption. Someone who is in charge of the police in the cabinet.

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:55 - Oct 11 with 1144 viewsPendejo

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 17:47 - Oct 11 by factual_blue

They're hopelessly incompetent, that's my conclusion*. Without DNA and CCTV and other technological wheezes (mobile phone data) etc, they'd clear up very little crime, particularly within the strictures of PACE.

*The police.

*And boris' hopeless and hapless government.

If they were hopelessly incompetent then DNA, CCTV and other technological wheezes would be useless.

Anything that could / should make money has been sold off, but the likes of the Police and NHS could never be sold off per se, just undermined with part privatisation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_Science_Service
Forensic work is now contracted out to the private sector

The hospital porters at Ipswich Hospital work for OF A

But you can starve the structure of funds and over promote the inept.

Having undertaken criminal investigations for two different employers I have a lot of sympathy for those having to do that for the Police, unless they are corrupt blind eye turning pocket minimalist murderer scum.

But not ACAB

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:10 - Oct 11 with 1119 viewsNthQldITFC

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:26 - Oct 11 by ThisIsMyUsername

Having worked in the police for several years I can indeed assure you that they are not 'rotten from top to bottom'; this suggests that there isn't a genuine, decent officer out there.

I'd have thought that anyone with any common sense/intelligence would realise that this wasn't true and wouldn't adopt such a view.

Which force is he in?

(Sorry, I'm with you, but I couldn't resist the 'joke')

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:15 - Oct 11 with 1089 viewsNthsuffolkblue

100% this.

And their replies are always variations on "But Corbyn" and "Don't let Labour in".

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:20 - Oct 11 with 1074 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's ok, I don't think you're dirty. You can console yourself knowing that she's also praised the Met for how they all operate with professionalism and also believed their commissioner was doing such a good job she was deserving of a new contract.

It's almost like she makes words up to play to a crowd and a mood.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:22 - Oct 11 with 1068 viewsHerbivore

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:27 - Oct 11 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Abbott would be far preferable to Patel. Patel is incompetent and nasty, even if you think Abbott would have been incompetent, that's still an upgrade.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:23 - Oct 11 with 1058 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:20 - Oct 11 by Swansea_Blue

It's ok, I don't think you're dirty. You can console yourself knowing that she's also praised the Met for how they all operate with professionalism and also believed their commissioner was doing such a good job she was deserving of a new contract.

It's almost like she makes words up to play to a crowd and a mood.

She seems to lack the intelligence to realise that these comments and actions are diametrically opposed to her other ones too.

But imagine if Abbott had been Home Secretary instead.

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:26 - Oct 11 with 1046 viewsSwansea_Blue

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:23 - Oct 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

She seems to lack the intelligence to realise that these comments and actions are diametrically opposed to her other ones too.

But imagine if Abbott had been Home Secretary instead.

She's a disgusting piece of work. I thought May made a bad Home Sec with her focus on the Hostile Environment approach, but Patel cranks it up to another level of evil. They don't need to be bright to ride this populist wave sadly.

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:28 - Oct 11 with 1041 viewsSwansea_Blue

Happy Birthday!

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 22:35 - Oct 11 with 935 viewsPlums

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:28 - Oct 11 by Swansea_Blue

Happy Birthday!

Thank you!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 21:18 - Oct 23 with 592 viewsEdmundo

I find myself in full agreement with Priti Patel on 20:31 - Oct 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Shame there isn't a Government Minister who can take responsibility for the corruption. Someone who is in charge of the police in the cabinet.

Unfortunately it was a civil servant lacky of hers who got a mate a massive contract during lockdown. She and her department is rotten from top to bottom.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024