Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) 15:01 - Oct 11 with 1484 viewsBluefish

[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 15:47]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:15 - Oct 11 with 1448 viewsitfcsuth

A manager appointing people he knows and trusts.

Shock horror.
What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:18 - Oct 11 with 1434 viewsBluefish

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:15 - Oct 11 by itfcsuth

A manager appointing people he knows and trusts.

Shock horror.

Could we have had an even worse start if he'd gone for ones he didn't trust?

You know like people qualified in the roles that may challenge or bring ideas

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:23 - Oct 11 with 1405 viewsitfcsuth

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:18 - Oct 11 by Bluefish

Could we have had an even worse start if he'd gone for ones he didn't trust?

You know like people qualified in the roles that may challenge or bring ideas

Of course we could have.

I think this idea that the people Cook has bought in aren't good enough/qualified enough for the roles is extremely unfair.

We simply don't know how these people work on the training ground, but to just label them unqualified when I actually think all of our first team coaches have their coaching badges is nonsense.
What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:47 - Oct 11 with 1335 viewsnodge_blue

Peter Reid though is a real solid football guy. I think it would be good if he's inputting a bit. His Sunderland teams back in the day were good sides. I cant see how it could be a negative to have some advice from an ex England player and seasoned manager.

Though he could have had that from Butcher as well....

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:48 - Oct 11 with 1337 viewsitfcjoe

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:23 - Oct 11 by itfcsuth

Of course we could have.

I think this idea that the people Cook has bought in aren't good enough/qualified enough for the roles is extremely unfair.

We simply don't know how these people work on the training ground, but to just label them unqualified when I actually think all of our first team coaches have their coaching badges is nonsense.

Roberts doesn't have his badges, and Craney stopped doing his as didn't enjoy coaching and felt a kitman suited him better.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:48 - Oct 11 with 1322 viewsFixed_It

Racist.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:51 - Oct 11 with 1294 viewshype313

Jesus wept, do you have an off switch?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:58 - Oct 11 with 1273 viewsitfc1108

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:48 - Oct 11 by itfcjoe

Roberts doesn't have his badges, and Craney stopped doing his as didn't enjoy coaching and felt a kitman suited him better.

Do you think Craney is just a kind of motivator and cones and bibs man, Joe?
Login to get fewer ads

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 16:02 - Oct 11 with 1256 viewsitfcjoe

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:58 - Oct 11 by itfc1108

Do you think Craney is just a kind of motivator and cones and bibs man, Joe?

No, from what I hear he's a good coach who puts on decent sessions - but it was something he had previously stepped away from in favour of a different role.

I do think we miss an experienced coach to challenge Cook a bit, had also heard he is doing more coaching here than he has at any of his previous jobs, so presume that is something that was lead by Richardson that he oversaw and he is now picking it up

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 16:40 - Oct 11 with 1169 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Here we go again.....

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 16:54 - Oct 11 with 1130 viewsBluefish

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 15:51 - Oct 11 by hype313

Jesus wept, do you have an off switch?

I've only made 1 thread and was the same yesterday. Probably was the same last week too. If you can't cope with that you will have to pop me on ignore....or at least pretend to like keaneish

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 17:49 - Oct 11 with 1027 viewsOldboy

Not so much the Scouser that bothers me, but the amount of old baggage he is bringing in. I would like to see him try something new. He seems very one dimensional, which worries.
What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 19:47 - Oct 11 with 911 viewschrismakin

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 17:49 - Oct 11 by Oldboy

Not so much the Scouser that bothers me, but the amount of old baggage he is bringing in. I would like to see him try something new. He seems very one dimensional, which worries.

So the 'inexperienced' coaches aren't good enough.

An experienced technical director isn't good enough.

What exactly is the problem?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 20:24 - Oct 11 with 829 viewsOldboy

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 19:47 - Oct 11 by chrismakin

So the 'inexperienced' coaches aren't good enough.

An experienced technical director isn't good enough.

What exactly is the problem?

I think that Cook needs an experienced assistant. Reid hasn't come here in that role. Just because it worked once, doesn't mean it will work again. I would like Cook to try something different, not just the same old. If Cook doesn't think he needs help, then fine, but if he does, try something new. I know people will say it worked once, so it can work again, but football is littered with failed reunions.
What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 20:27 - Oct 11 with 813 viewschrismakin

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 20:24 - Oct 11 by Oldboy

I think that Cook needs an experienced assistant. Reid hasn't come here in that role. Just because it worked once, doesn't mean it will work again. I would like Cook to try something different, not just the same old. If Cook doesn't think he needs help, then fine, but if he does, try something new. I know people will say it worked once, so it can work again, but football is littered with failed reunions.

But PC is trying something new. He's going alone without an assistant.

It's an odd take to have on the situ and one that makes 0 sense.

If he brings in an assistant.. isn't that something old not new?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 23:58 - Oct 11 with 676 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Keep peddling.
What this management team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 03:49 - Oct 12 with 620 viewsIllinoisblue

Jimmy Corkhill next to join the coaching staff.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 09:46 - Oct 12 with 480 viewsGuthrum

What this manageemnt team needs is yet another Scouser (n/t) on 16:02 - Oct 11 by itfcjoe

No, from what I hear he's a good coach who puts on decent sessions - but it was something he had previously stepped away from in favour of a different role.

I do think we miss an experienced coach to challenge Cook a bit, had also heard he is doing more coaching here than he has at any of his previous jobs, so presume that is something that was lead by Richardson that he oversaw and he is now picking it up

It's an interesting dynamic. You can have a tactically brilliant manager who has difficulty instructing and drilling his quality squad in what he wants done and things will still break down on the pitch.

Call it "Charge of the Light Brigade" syndrome where correct, but unclear and badly-delivered orders lead to heading in the wrong direction and disaster.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024